Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By Please
  • 1 Post By Please
  • 1 Post By Mehfailz x3

Thread: Flaming Balls

Flaming Balls

Whatever happened to PuzSol Gunning bot? That thing was ****ing legit. 5 or so odd years ago I could run and gun fairly well, maintaining a legendary, but not able to pass the Ultimate threshold. Because of this I sold my soul, forever tainted my account, and used the PuzSol Gunning bot. Holy **** that thing was good. Then one day it just stops working, and a month or so later Balls of Steel was released... for $40. That was expensive, and I was young, not able to afford it. However, my brother had purchased a month of premium, and I got to see BoS firsthand. It was pretty good too. It got me Ultimate again, and I have that Ultimate to this day. Well, 2 years later, its gone, and Flaming Balls Gunning is the new bot. I've heard its awesome. Its not, though. I thought at first it wasn't working right, so I just restarted my computer and it seemed to fix it for now. However, the bot is constantly getting stuck from hard to reach pieces, and if try to help, he resets all the marks, and by that time the needed pieces have already gotten themselves stuck again. Thus forming a never ending loop. I've been using it for 30 minutes now, and I'm still Respected. I don't understand how people are getting Legendary with this.

Do I need to request a refund? Because I'm victim of false advertising here.
    Attains Legendary! (In Navy)
    Nope, it did not. Of course I tested it on a brand new pirate, of course the speed is set to the max, and of course everything else is fine, the bot works, it just doesn't do what it says it does.

I just want this thing to attain Legendary, so I can finally start gunning again. Thanks for reading, helping, insight, whatever.

Please.
    rastygalalaiy likes this.

VIP Member

yep true story same thing here

Administrator

If you read the rest of the sale thread you would also see a few guides on how to properly use it to obtain legendary(or used the search function), the bot needs to be babysat and needs quite a bit of user input.

If you want a refund you can send Face a private message asking for one. Refunds are only given within 24 hours of purchasing the bot though.

If you obtained the bot because you purchased Balls of Steel and got the free replacement, unfortunately you're stuck with it.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

I purchased the bot, now, about 4 hours ago. I'll try it out for another 3. As for the sales thread, I read it. I clicked on the tips link. Its a video of a guy telling me he has bad boards. The only TIP there was, was to watch out for loops.

And for the record, its bugged. The first move of the FBG is a marker pointing down, whereas the first move of FBG on the video, is a marker pointing left. Most likely isn't the only bug either, as the bot in the video does 10 times better than mine

Quote Originally Posted by Please View Post
    I purchased the bot, now, about 4 hours ago. I'll try it out for another 3. As for the sales thread, I read it. I clicked on the tips link. Its a video of a guy telling me he has bad boards. The only TIP there was, was to watch out for loops.

And for the record, its bugged. The first move of the FBG is a marker pointing down, whereas the first move of FBG on the video, is a marker pointing left. Most likely isn't the only bug either, as the bot in the video does 10 times better than mine
    Not just bad boards, but why they are bad boards, and things you need to really each out for when gunning in order to obtain legendary. Like sobo said, it requires a lot of user input.
    new life, who this

Then that needs to be posted UNDER THE DESCRIPTION for the bot. Because people are going to be reading the first page, and not everything that it links to. Bait and switch here.
    rastygalalaiy likes this.

Captain Medals

No, it was not false advertising - we got customers attaining Legendary with it.
    No, it's no "bait and switch".

It directly states that it requires "User imput".

If you don't know what's exactly meant feel free to ask other Customers or Browse the Threads - this is a Forum.
    Furthermore before buying a product you should make sure it meets your expectations: There's even a video of the bot puzzling.

And of course wouldn't you buy a new car without driving it first - check it in action.

We are not responsible for your ignorance and your ineptitude to use bots properly.

Sobo already stated the refund policy.

Had to get this off my chest. Thanks.
    Last edited by Mehfailz x3; 08-05-2014 at 09:11 PM.
    Mew likes this.
    Who do you think you are?

Yup, thanks for that, even though everything is already resolved. Already requested my refund. For you mehfailz just so you know, user, "input," can mean a lot of different things. What I suggested to be posted under the bots description was something more explaining. Like, "This bot needs to be babysat." User input is not strong enough to describe this bot. What does user input mean? It has a broad range of uses, all of which fit the category of every single bot being sold by bot-supply. This quick reply thingy right here? It requires user input. Your signature? It required user input. Your pen? Even as simple as it may be, requires user input. But do I have to babysit a pen for it to work correctly? No. Do I have to babysit a signature for it to work correctly? NO. Do you get my point? I hope so. Hook, line, and mother, fucking, sinker.

Still waiting on that refund.

Oh yeah, and how am I supposed to find out if something meets my expectations without trying it first lolz? Just reading about it won't cut it. Every person has different experiences, none of which will be the same. Just like a bj, there's never two that are alike.

Administrator

I'll process your refund.but seriously calm down man, we are pretty cool people if you are cool with us. I'm under advertising what the bot can accomplish. Send me your Transaction ID and Auth code.

Oh yeah, and how am I supposed to find out if something meets my expectations without trying it first lolz?
    We've run multiple trials in the past for FB.
    Last edited by Face; 08-06-2014 at 01:19 AM.

I was never not calm in the first place. I had a point to prove, and I defended it to the death. You can't say I didn't make a valid argument? Proving I'm not ignorant.

Again, the point I made is a big deal. "User input, babysitting," two different things.