Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Spools of Silk: Feature request

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    iBelg is offline

    Posts
    16

    Spools of Silk: Feature request

    I've been using this bot quite actively during the free weekend and liked it a lot, but I would love a feature that would complete the board, but not press the coil. This would allow me to edit the board a little more, because often it misses a very easy extra vegas or better.

    If this feature would be added I wouldn't hesitate with buying the bot.

    Let me know if this would be possible!

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    erik is offline

    Posts
    343
    so...

    You can complete the board, but you can't complete the board yourself?

  3. #3
    Junior Member
    iBelg is offline

    Posts
    16
    I can finish it off, but I can't see a solution fast enough in the cluster fuck of pieces.

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    erik is offline

    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by iBelg View Post
    I can finish it off, but I can't see a solution fast enough in the cluster fuck of pieces.
    uhm... you just grab whatever pieces you want and start making a path from the spool.

  5. #5
    Junior Member
    iBelg is offline

    Posts
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    uhm... you just grab whatever pieces you want and start making a path from the spool.
    I simply requested a feature, not a guide on how to play the puzzle. The whole reason people are on this forum section is because they can't be bothered playing the puzzle.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    erik is offline

    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by iBelg View Post
    I simply requested a feature, not a guide on how to play the puzzle. The whole reason people are on this forum section is because they can't be bothered playing the puzzle.
    Just suggesting, as I highly doubt they would fulfill your request.
    It purposely doesn't complete the board for a reason.

  7. #7
    Junior Member
    shinx8 is offline

    Posts
    16
    I understand where OP is coming from on this post. Nothing is more aggravating about this bot than seeing it making a huge loop with two corners instead of using grommets to tie off two T-shaped pieces.

    With that being said, I love the bot and how it immediately finds almost full board clears. I can do better than it, however, so I don't use it unless I'm feeling lazy. The bot could use a couple of optimization tweeks. I feel like $25 is a bit pricy seeing as it only attains GM at best, but it's the only bot on the damage side of the ship, so it might be a result of supply and demand.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    erik is offline

    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by shinx8 View Post
    I understand where OP is coming from on this post. Nothing is more aggravating about this bot than seeing it making a huge loop with two corners instead of using grommets to tie off two T-shaped pieces.

    With that being said, I love the bot and how it immediately finds almost full board clears. I can do better than it, however, so I don't use it unless I'm feeling lazy. The bot could use a couple of optimization tweeks. I feel like $25 is a bit pricy seeing as it only attains GM at best, but it's the only bot on the damage side of the ship, so it might be a result of supply and demand.
    They do have carpentry bots as well.

  9. #9
    Junior Member
    shinx8 is offline

    Posts
    16
    1 and it's on a different website.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    erik is offline

    Posts
    343
    Quote Originally Posted by shinx8 View Post
    1 and it's on a different website.
    You must be new to Bot-Supply. Allow me to help.

    http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...entry-bot.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •