Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Spools of Silk: Feature request

Spools of Silk: Feature request

I've been using this bot quite actively during the free weekend and liked it a lot, but I would love a feature that would complete the board, but not press the coil. This would allow me to edit the board a little more, because often it misses a very easy extra vegas or better.

If this feature would be added I wouldn't hesitate with buying the bot.

Let me know if this would be possible!

so...

You can complete the board, but you can't complete the board yourself?

I can finish it off, but I can't see a solution fast enough in the cluster fuck of pieces.

Quote Originally Posted by iBelg View Post
    I can finish it off, but I can't see a solution fast enough in the cluster fuck of pieces.
    uhm... you just grab whatever pieces you want and start making a path from the spool.

Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    uhm... you just grab whatever pieces you want and start making a path from the spool.
    I simply requested a feature, not a guide on how to play the puzzle. The whole reason people are on this forum section is because they can't be bothered playing the puzzle.

Quote Originally Posted by iBelg View Post
    I simply requested a feature, not a guide on how to play the puzzle. The whole reason people are on this forum section is because they can't be bothered playing the puzzle.
    Just suggesting, as I highly doubt they would fulfill your request.
    It purposely doesn't complete the board for a reason.

I understand where OP is coming from on this post. Nothing is more aggravating about this bot than seeing it making a huge loop with two corners instead of using grommets to tie off two T-shaped pieces.

With that being said, I love the bot and how it immediately finds almost full board clears. I can do better than it, however, so I don't use it unless I'm feeling lazy. The bot could use a couple of optimization tweeks. I feel like $25 is a bit pricy seeing as it only attains GM at best, but it's the only bot on the damage side of the ship, so it might be a result of supply and demand.

Quote Originally Posted by shinx8 View Post
    I understand where OP is coming from on this post. Nothing is more aggravating about this bot than seeing it making a huge loop with two corners instead of using grommets to tie off two T-shaped pieces.

With that being said, I love the bot and how it immediately finds almost full board clears. I can do better than it, however, so I don't use it unless I'm feeling lazy. The bot could use a couple of optimization tweeks. I feel like $25 is a bit pricy seeing as it only attains GM at best, but it's the only bot on the damage side of the ship, so it might be a result of supply and demand.
    They do have carpentry bots as well.

1 and it's on a different website.

Quote Originally Posted by shinx8 View Post
    1 and it's on a different website.
    You must be new to Bot-Supply. Allow me to help.

http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...entry-bot.html

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast