Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Trident Bilge bot slow?

So I love the trident bilge bot, it works wonders, and the ability to choose tokening ability is wonderful. The only problem I have, is that sometimes, the cursor moves RIDICULOUSLY slow, even on full speed. It's decreasing the score, and makes bilging with tokens in SMH and things of that nature difficult. Is anyone else having that problem, or is there a fix for this?

Yes, I do have this issue.

I've had Trident Bilge Bot over three or four months and I don't really think I'll be caught due to being an old member and well the bilge didn't get to legendary over night. One of the problems with this bot is ocassionally it will slow down. I can leave my computer and come back to it and notice it has slowed down a little bit. This isn't a big problem for me, though, as it rarely happens and if I move my cursor the slightest it picks up again. My main issue with this bot is that it doesn't guarentee a incred status. It does really well, but then there are times where it doesn't make the best move. I see a 3x5 and it goes for the 3x3 instead. Other times it just clicks back and forth which scams my score sometimes because I have to pee every now and then.
    Other than the small amount of slowing cursors, on the token finds 90 percent of the time, and the bot messing up on Increds..I have no issue at all with this bot. I have Legendary and I am prying for Ultimate currently.

Mine still messes us when I move the mouse too, it just stays at this VERY slow pace, and it's almost like it knows the move to make, but it's too slow.

Make sure you are running it on 3-depth and not 4-depth.

Quote Originally Posted by Papaoutai View Post
    Make sure you are running it on 3-depth and not 4-depth.
    From what I gather the problem isn't so much the calculation speed, but the speed it takes to execute the calculated move.
    new life, who this

Quote Originally Posted by killrhare View Post
    Mine still messes us when I move the mouse too, it just stays at this VERY slow pace, and it's almost like it knows the move to make, but it's too slow.
    Unfortunately I had this problem also, but it seemed to correct itself on its own after I turned my PC off one night and turned it back on the following morning.

Watch worded it in a better way, and it's an off and on problem, so it may or may not be caused by something. I just don't know what that something is.

It calculates in under 2 seconds, but takes 3 more executing EACH move.

What do you usually have running in the background when it's not working properly? and whats running in the background when it is working properly, whatever programme is missing 2nd time around is probably causing the problem, but yeah you've got me at a loss.

I hadn't realized bilge was scored on speed.
    You learn something new every day!

Quote Originally Posted by erik View Post
    I hadn't realized bilge was scored on speed.
    You learn something new every day!
    Simplified bilge:
    3x3 = 9 points
    3x4x4 = 48 points

Etc. Multiply them.

For every 3-4 second you don't score points, you lose 1.
    An incred is about 5-6 points per second.

Now crabs, jelly, puffers, how much of the combo is below the water level, etc all effect points but just follow that rule to be safe.
    new life, who this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast