Thread: Untainting

Untainting

Sorry about the additional thread, but I was also wondering - Aside from untainting you, does the Untainter cut any connection with previous accounts?

Example: If I were to use the untainter and then log onto a new account and become banned, would it ban my old account if I used it with that computer before untainting?

Thank ye in advance!

Your IP address could still be linked between two accounts leading to a ban.
    Using the untainter does not guarantee any safety and it doesn't cut connections with previous accounts completely - it just allows you to create new accounts.

A 'solution' a lot of people use to bypass pp linking your ban with your ip is to use a VPN. There are some free vpns that may work for you too but I personally pay for the VPN I use
    Holden's Vouches | Skype: Holden92x

Thank you, guys

Quote Originally Posted by Holden View Post
    A 'solution' a lot of people use to bypass pp linking your ban with your ip is to use a VPN. There are some free vpns that may work for you too but I personally pay for the VPN I use
    So regardless if I have YPP downloaded and it has files on my computer.. if I use a VPN whenever I use that account, it won't affect any others? Do you know anything about SecurityKISS? I have that VPN, but I don't know it affects YPP and not just my browser. Would I have to set it up for any specific ports for YPP?