About Wood for Tought

Anyone knows when it will be buyable?

Really not until Scarecrow and all them have any idea of what's causing it to do strange things, although I do think they know now and it could be just another case of Sugar & Spice where its unfixable. It's a time thing, bots take alot of work they're not just 1 hour fixes, a bug in code can result in a tonne of work just to fix that 1 bug, where 1 bug fixed could cause 3 more bugs to expose themselves.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Kollektiv View Post
    Really not until Scarecrow and all them have any idea of what's causing it to do strange things, although I do think they know now and it could be just another case of Sugar & Spice where its unfixable. It's a time thing, bots take alot of work they're not just 1 hour fixes, a bug in code can result in a tonne of work just to fix that 1 bug, where 1 bug fixed could cause 3 more bugs to expose themselves.
    Bot-Supply know what's wrong with it, but this bot isn't something you can fix, it needs to be recoded completely which is both expensive and time-consuming. I have no "official" affiliation with Bot-Supply anymore and thus have no idea if anything is happening to this bot...