Best ways of making poe with BOTS

Deleted
    Last edited by clawsraped; 08-20-2016 at 05:08 AM.

Constant Cit Runs and praying for the best or take 5-10 VMs to a kade and say there we go

Deleted
    Last edited by clawsraped; 08-20-2016 at 05:08 AM.

VM is a virtual machine; I'm not going to advertise a specific one,nor be technical, but in general you computer runs a different computer so you can have a little box that can run bots ( dont use a gunning bot as its manual). You can run multiple VM's on your computer so you can run 5 seperate puzzle pirates all with bots running. They all a little different, however it will require you to set up each VM with an operating system, which you need to own... cough.

EDIT: DONT RUN MULTIPLE VM'S WITHOUT A VPN TO MASK YOUR IP.

i got my bots yesterday, i opened rig and patch at the same time, not sure if 2 of them were running at some points, also have rumble opened sometimes, will that be enough to ban me? do i get ban instantly or after a period of time maybe months? also can u explaing about VM and how to see my VM and set it up, thanks for mentioning VM man!

A virtual Machine creates a New Window and sets up as a new computer it comes with its own Mouse and Keyboard movements so when you run bots on them it uses the Virtual machine mouse and Keyboard instead of your own so u can run a few bots instead of 1

No You shouldnt get insta banned or anything from it, its just really easy to detect. So I personally wouldnt risk it.

Reply to
    " i got my bots yesterday, i opened rig and patch at the same time, not sure if 2 of them were running at some points, also have rumble opened sometimes, will that be enough to ban me? do i get ban instantly or after a period of time maybe months? also can u explaing about VM and how to see my VM and set it up, thanks for mentioning VM man!"

Lob

Mass botting with VPS on a private ship.