Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

What Stats can I attain #1 Ultimate in?

Deleted
    Last edited by clawsraped; 08-20-2016 at 04:57 AM.

Poseidon Bilge > #1
    Aethyr Rigs > #1
    Blacksmith > #1
    Shipwrightery > Leg, low Ult possible after extended use (Requires a bit of luck too)
    WFT > Leg, after a while
    Patch > GM
    SF > GM, Legendary max, actually heard of a few Ults but seriously unlikely

when will WFT be back on the market

Sobos homie 4 lyfe

I know Knock on wood can get you ult/1 with the changes to hyper ranking though im not sure about that anymore or if the bot is even still available

All the bots for duty puzzles can get you number one if you've got the dedication to hyper rank. They haven't broken hyper ranking, just made it much slower. I would say you're looking at hitting broad/ultimate in all non-public botted stats (Exampe: Sails) and Solid/ult (maybe weighty ult on something like rigging) for botted stats.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiled1120 View Post
    All the bots for duty puzzles can get you number one if you've got the dedication to hyper rank. They haven't broken hyper ranking, just made it much slower. I would say you're looking at hitting broad/ultimate in all non-public botted stats (Exampe: Sails) and Solid/ult (maybe weighty ult on something like rigging) for botted stats.
    There's a sails bot (private)? O.o
    Who coded that?

Banned

Possible to get ult with the bots via navy? How?

No idea, I didn't want to say non-bottable stats for someone to turn round and say "Oh but there is a private sail bot " and me to look like an idiot. It can't be that hard really, sailing is a particularly easy puzzle. If only I had the perseverance to learn a scripting language. (I would imagine it to be a similiar set up to DiS, simply using the piece you've already got and the next piece)

I'm going to be a serious buzz kill here.. but the answer to the OP's question:

All of them.
    Just write your own bot that is better than anything out there.

EZPZ #1/Ult

Quote Originally Posted by Exiled1120 View Post
    No idea, I didn't want to say non-bottable stats for someone to turn round and say "Oh but there is a private sail bot " and me to look like an idiot. It can't be that hard really, sailing is a particularly easy puzzle. If only I had the perseverance to learn a scripting language. (I would imagine it to be a similiar set up to DiS, simply using the piece you've already got and the next piece)
    ehh
    setting up combos when you can't really plan too far ahead and have a cluttered board is difficult, as well as navigating your way through already placed pieces.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast