Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unhappy Flaming balls cannon bot is just throwing everything out? Refund or fix?

I am very displeased with the bot. It works the odd time but mostly just throws everything out and keeps going giving me booched.

Banned

It seems bugged atm.. I'd suggest waiting for a fix to this, since the bot is WONDERFUL when working!

#Return

Yeah you guys are giving me nothing to work off..

Just telling me it's bugged and isn't working doesn't help me in the slightest to identify the problems.

@Talon. What're your PC specs like and are you running the bot on fullspeed?

Banned

Let me tell what I've experienced: I run Windows 7 32-bit, PP in standard windowed mode, 1366x768 screen solution.
    4GB DDR3 1333MHz RAM
    ATI mobility Radeon HD 5470 GPU
    Intel Core i3 M330 2.13GHz processor.

Two days ago the bot worked smooth, during a elite pillage. Next day I went doing some navy puzzling, and the bot started fine, and placed the direction arrows, what it didn't was changing the direction into the cannon, in other words, it did not load it. When the bot had registered powder, cloth and the cannonball passing the cannon, it started to work on the next, even though it did NOT load it..

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by quizan View Post
    Let me tell what I've experienced: I run Windows 7 32-bit, PP in standard windowed mode, 1366x768 screen solution.
    4GB DDR3 1333MHz RAM
    ATI mobility Radeon HD 5470 GPU
    Intel Core i3 M330 2.13GHz processor.

Two days ago the bot worked smooth, during a elite pillage. Next day I went doing some navy puzzling, and the bot started fine, and placed the direction arrows, what it didn't was changing the direction into the cannon, in other words, it did not load it. When the bot had registered powder, cloth and the cannonball passing the cannon, it started to work on the next, even though it did NOT load it..
    Is your YPP screen 1366x768 or your screen in general?

Banned

That is my screen solution, I've never touched my Puzzlepirates settings, as this is what have always screwed up my bots

#Return

That is my screen solution, I've never touched my Puzzlepirates settings, as this is what have always screwed up my bots
    Are you experiencing any lag when the bot is running? Or do you have anyother high process using programs running at the same time?

Banned

I do not encounter any lag at all, it seems like it is running smooth. I have a Runescape bot running in the background, but only with 256MB allocated RAM.

Should leave out at least 1GB available for PP

#Return

I do not encounter any lag at all, it seems like it is running smooth. I have a Runescape bot running in the background, but only with 256MB allocated RAM.

Should leave out at least 1GB available for PP
    Mind shutting off the RS bot and seeing if that gives some better results?

Banned

Well. That was first fix. Now it actually loads, but it booches like 1/4 cannons. How can the Runescape bot affect this one, when allocated that little RAM?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast