Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Scarecrow

Thread: Dreamin İn Sprinkles İdea ?

Dreamin İn Sprinkles İdea ?

so ı've come with an idea about dis, actually like a complain abot the bot.. ( u still can have this as an idea)

ı think the problem about dis is it's not buildin at all, unless your opponent doesn't send u swords, it's just makin doubles with just 2-3 blocks and continues..

don't u think this bot would be better if it can build at least at the start of the game ? cause if your opponent is tryin to send instas they will surely win the game because bot doesn't send them something worthy to prevent their insta.. ( not that ı didn't see any buildin in bot at start but it's realy rare to see)

so usualy this bot loose the games unless the other guy is realy dump

It would be game breaking if it could build big strikes or send large starter combos. Plus it wasn't designed for PvP anyway, it's described as a PvE bot on the bot page

ye ı know that but as i said "just for the start", otherwise this actually doesn't do something worth for 40$..

ı'm not asking for this mighty bot's developers to make a game breakin bot just tellin it would be better to just build somethings at start to prevent quick instas without breakin the game's system, as u can guess ı don't know a programmin language (workin on it :P)

just lookin for some brainstorm and another ideas

The fact that it can win any games against normal players is cool.
    It was not designed to play against them, not will it be adapted for that, to my knowledge.
    new life, who this

btw with starting combos (build) ı didn't mean like the biggest combo that excist lookin for around lile bingo

- - - Updated - - -

hmm.. ı think bot-supply makin this bots for (usually) stats right ?
    also ı don't think u can get up so much against Aİ..
    soo what is this bot realy work for then ?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by musdale View Post
    btw with starting combos (build) ı didn't mean like the biggest combo that excist lookin for around lile bingo

- - - Updated - - -

hmm.. ı think bot-supply makin this bots for (usually) stats right ?
    also ı don't think u can get up so much against Aİ..
    soo what is this bot realy work for then ?
    Um no. This bot was made purely for PVE (Versing NPCs in SMHs, Pillages, CIs etc.).
    It will not ever be made to focus on PVP, nor will the bot be made to build at the start. The bot performs perfectly against NPCs and thats what we designed it for.

If you're not going to listen to Watchmewin, at least listen to me, I worked on this project.
    Face and Gauge like this.

well as i said it was just an idea the project is yours so if your decision was this ı'm gonna respect that

Banned

Dreamin in SPRINKLES! It does alot of sprinkles, it's the whole point of the name