Thread: Aethyr on Auto

Aethyr on Auto

Has anyone used Aethyr on auto for any extended periods of time? such as a blockade or SMH, just wondering if anyone who has has gotten banned, cause damn that mouse moves quick on auto. if i get some good feedback i was prolly gonna supervise it on an SMH or something

been using it on automode ever since i got it. In smh:s/cades too. also used it on OM:s GF HS runs on both ocean awhile back.. yeah i know.. Crazy shit, but no bans gotten. love the automode of it.

OMs can't detect auto mode. That's just as risky as using it alone on the navy :P

Anyways, I use it a lot. I always babysit though, and you should never leave bots unattended for extended periods of time.
    If they decide to port while you're away and you sit on station in port it's awkward.
    new life, who this

Used it a couple of times, no ban. It moves pretty quick but it's not jumping or anything so it should be fine I think

If you move the mouse to the far side of the screen in between moves you can see it arc nicely as it moves all the way across the screen.
    The only reason it seems fast is the short distance it moves. It still has the crazy anti-ban curve thing that coders do :P.
    new life, who this

I typically use Aeolus just because it doesn't go as fast and i've been fine. I sometimes use Aethyr but not usually.