Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Papaoutai

Thread: Aelous Rigging Bot İssue

Aelous Rigging Bot İssue

the thing is when the rumors started (they patched the ranking system u can't hypperrank anymore) my aelous rigging bot started working badly..
    Like : ı was always getting tops of the DR's but now it sometimes (actuallly more then just sometimes) giving me "GOOD" i think there is a problem about it..

Are there anyone think the same thing as me ? And Face, Scarecrow or anybody else that provide us this lovely bots do u think we could solve this problem ?

Thank's for all of your amazing works again!! I realy appreciate the work u re doin

- - - Updated - - -

actually to be honest, it's not just the aelous also trident act a bit different it's only having excellents ı can rarely get increds now

Whenever you are puzzling, your performance indicator is always relative to how everyone else is doing. For example if there are lots of people botting bilge/rigs, the threshold for getting a sparkly indicator in both puzzles increases and so it becomes harder to hold a sparkly for a longer time.

What you are witnessing is just the puzzles are becoming naturally harder with the introduction of bots like Poseidon and recently Aethyr which is somewhat more powerful than Aeolus. The bots haven't changed in any way, it's just becoming harder to get a good score.
    A few years back it was pretty easy to keep a sparkly bilge just by doing 3x3's over and over, now it isn't so possible
    Face likes this.

ye as ı said i didn't found any bugs or changings on bots just (threads subject would be wrong ) but what do u think has changed to effect that ? cause it was realy doin awesome b4 this rumours has started.. btw i didn't understand some of our merged words

- - - Updated - - -

also why would others puzzlin effects my puzzle isn't it a bit strange ?

Quote Originally Posted by musdale View Post
    ye as ı said i didn't found any bugs or changings on bots just (threads subject would be wrong ) but what do u think has changed to effect that ? cause it was realy doin awesome b4 this rumours has started.. btw i didn't understand some of our merged words

- - - Updated - - -

also why would others puzzlin effects my puzzle isn't it a bit strange ?
    The rumours of hyperranking no longer working are true but this only makes your rank update less, this doesn't affect your puzzle score/indicator.

The fact that more people are botting makes it harder to achieve a sparkly meter because the many botters on YPP have sort of "raised the bar" for a sparkly meter. Because scoring is relative to everyone else, at the moment everyone else is doing pretty well (lots of people use Poseidon/Aeolus/Aethyr) and so the scoring system reflects that.

When a bot is released the performance is always the best because not many people have it, so the bar for sparkly meter hasn't been affected that much. But now lots of people own the bots, it becomes harder to score well in puzzles that are highly botted (bilge/rigs).

Kind of hard to explain but I hope that worked

k that realy helped me, thank's for the info