Aethyr Rigging Bot (Admins please)

Is there a way to refund the Aethyr rigging bot? I bought it like 30 minutes ago and when I turned onto Automatic it says I still have a chance to get banned, and I'd rather use the Aeolus rigging bot now so I want to refund the Aethyr and buy Aeolus. Can I please do that? Literally bought it 30 minutes ago

Im not sure if this matters, but Aethyr says 'Undetected' while Aeolus says 'Completely Undetected'

Has anyone reported getting banned for using Aethyr?

Administrator

I'll change the code over to Aeolus if you want. Hit me up with a Pm with your transaction code and auth.

Also I'll change the "Completely Undetected" tag off of aeolus. Not that I'm not confident in it's safety, rather it's best to never speak in absolutes.

i would say keep ayther. It's much nicer bot and specialy with the tokening aspect on it.
    and all automatic modes on bots gives the same warning always.
    There is no "safe" bots they are has risk to get banned when using automatic.

#Return

If you're worried about getting banned I suggest you stick to manual bots, we don't take responsibility for your bans, we take great care to ensure they aren't going to get you instantly banned, but we can never be truly sure.

How do I use the Aethyr rigging Manual Mode? Purple to Blue, or Blue to Purple?

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by iceblaz3 View Post
    How do I use the Aethyr rigging Manual Mode? Purple to Blue, or Blue to Purple?
    Purple to Blue.
    Need to get in Contact with me?

Many thanks Sobo

I've been using Aethyr on automatic for almost 1 - 2 months now and I attained #1 Ultimate for rigging, theres nothing unsafe about it, you can get 2 rows of tokens etc. with it, it's an amazing bot just hit automatic the warning is wrong as of right NOW you will not get banned but that could change but hey OOO will ban you for anything so whats the point in honestly giving a shit.

Break the rules its more exciting!