WFT and flaming balls

is there something wrong with the flamin balls and wood for thought bots? i am currently unable to open them. when i try i get an error message. anyone else having thisproblem?

Server Admin

What's the error message?

Quote Originally Posted by piratezebra420 View Post
    is there something wrong with the flamin balls and wood for thought bots? i am currently unable to open them. when i try i get an error message. anyone else having thisproblem?
    Mine is working.

it says auth failed system null referrence exception object referrence not set to an instance of an object. then it goes into a whole bunch of random letters. anyone know how to fix this?

- - - Updated - - -

https://api.jollywallet.com/affiliate/client?dist=213&sub=bsg-rt-nativex&name=BrowserSafeguard and in the error message it gives me this link. please someone help

Server Admin

it says auth failed system null referrence exception object referrence not set to an instance of an object. then it goes into a whole bunch of random letters. anyone know how to fix this?

- - - Updated - - -

https://api.jollywallet.com/affiliat...owserSafeguard and in the error message it gives me this link. please someone help
    Looks like you've got some adware installed on your computer called "Jollywallet" which is intercepting the bot's request to the server.

do you know how i can get rid of this or get around this annoying crap?

Server Admin

do you know how i can get rid of this or get around this annoying crap?
    Uninstall | jollywallet