Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Mrfish75

Thread: Bots Not Loading

Bots Not Loading

Hi everyone, having a slight problem with loading some specific bots up and was wondering if anyone had any advice/ had the problem before.

The problem I'm having is when I try and load the bots, DiS, Cards on Fire, WfT and Flaming Balls I get the following message, or a slight variation of it.

Gyazo - 104e907230b13667b2e81756698bb387.png

Also my Knock on Wood, Argos and Sugar and Spice won't even open, I just double click and nothing happens.

I don't know if it's something I've done or an obvious error I'm missing but any help would be appreciated.
    Riverrush likes this.

getting same problem

Any help or replies would be appreciated....

Server Admin

So which of the bots are working? By the sounds of it Poseidon and Aeolus are?

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    So which of the bots are working? By the sounds of it Poseidon and Aeolus are?
    Those two are fine yeah, along with Inferno Blacksmith, Spools of Silk, Aethyr, the rumble aid and Savage Ships.

Neither the SF teamer or the Auto-Jobber work either, not that I'm bothered about them just didn't know if the info would help.

Edit: Everytime I try to load KoW my YPP tab flashes orange, again dunno if the info is any use.
    Last edited by Mrfish75; 05-28-2014 at 11:42 AM.

Don't worry Sticky, I just put my laptop back to factory settings and all is working fine again. Thanks anyway.