Poseidon Bot Question

Does this bot not have a tiling option? going to CI or cades..it doesn't seem to go prioritize tiles

No, this is the regular Bilge bot; Trident is the one for token options.

Ah Thanks! I already know the answer to this question but is there a possibility to swap bots? I have Poseidon and would like the Trident bot instead (same price).

Hey, i spoke to face a few days ago via private messages, entailing about the bilging bot i just bought, (trident) i said i wasn't very happy about the fact it could rarely every get incredibles, even when not looking for token. so i asked to have a trial of Poseidon bot for 24 hours and possible do a swap. he seemed very compliant, but then hasn't replied in 2 days to any of my messages. Could you help me and let me have a trial of Poseidon bot for 24 hours? and then i can make up my mind weather or not i will do a swap.
    Thankyou.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by farq View Post
    Hey, i spoke to face a few days ago via private messages, entailing about the bilging bot i just bought, (trident) i said i wasn't very happy about the fact it could rarely every get incredibles, even when not looking for token. so i asked to have a trial of Poseidon bot for 24 hours and possible do a swap. he seemed very compliant, but then hasn't replied in 2 days to any of my messages. Could you help me and let me have a trial of Poseidon bot for 24 hours? and then i can make up my mind weather or not i will do a swap.
    Thankyou.
    I was fine with the PMs, I was fine with you writing on my visitor messages about answering your PM (even though you posted that 10 minutes or so after sending me a PM... I'm not here 24/7 funnily enough), but please stop posting this copy/pasted message. We don't do private trials for people (they are only done at the sole discretion of Face... and generally not to people who publicly ask for one).

Face is the only one authorised to do things like this, you need to speak to him privately about it.