Will there ever be a sailing bot?

the big 3 skills (carp,bilge,sail) are the most important to me, so it kind of annoys me that sailing doesn't have a bot . Will there ever be one?

Sailing is probably one of the hardest bots to code, so I don't think we will see one. If we do, I don't think it will be any time soon :c
    new life, who this

I feel the same, for me it's more of; Look at my stats Sailing ( Appr / able ) < xD and the rest ren / GM and it just makes me frown since it looks annoying :P anyway when bots are being developed we don't get notification, you will just have to wait and see ^_^ but as Watch said sailing would be one of the hardest bots to code so yeah I wouldn't hold your breathe to be expecting 1 for any time soon.

Sailing is really easy to learn to do. Here are my 3 best tips:

1. Make sure you combo the platforms, a good bingo clear over 2 platforms will get you solid gold sail, possibly sparkly depending how efficient you are.
    2. Once you've nailed comboing the platform, maintaining sparkles is simply an act of avoiding mistakes (And sometimes correcting them)
    3. Same as all puzzles, be efficient

Good luck!

I simply paid for a Sailing service, only cost a couple of dollars. Then just use Aeolus everytime I'm needed on sails...

Quote Originally Posted by kiwi View Post
    I simply paid for a Sailing service, only cost a couple of dollars. Then just use Aeolus everytime I'm needed on sails...

A sailing service? a bot?

Quote Originally Posted by imanewbie View Post
    A sailing service? a bot?
    Someone who raises your sails for you, without a bot.

Quote Originally Posted by Papaoutai View Post
    Someone who raises your sails for you, without a bot.
    Oh that would be nice lol, sailing is my 2nd worst skill. Who does that? can you give me a forum link?

Quote Originally Posted by imanewbie View Post
    Oh that would be nice lol, sailing is my 2nd worst skill. Who does that? can you give me a forum link?
    Puzzle Pirates Services