Argos SW & Inferno BS not working as intended

Hi all, I've just purchased the VIP yesterday and while trying the various different bots. I noticed that the Argos Shipwrightery and the Inferno Blacksmith were not working. Argos bot just wasn't working, nothing was happening while it was on and there was no indication on what to do while in manual mode. The inferno blacksmith was sketchy as the manual indicator as to which to click was jumping around the boards even on certain pieces that was unclickable.

My YPP resolution is 800 x 600 and all of the other bots were all working. Please enlighten me on this issue.

Argos is working well for me. BS bot is probably worthless in it's current state...works for 30 seconds then shuts off, it's terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazelpuff View Post
    Hi all, I've just purchased the VIP yesterday and while trying the various different bots. I noticed that the Argos Shipwrightery and the Inferno Blacksmith were not working. Argos bot just wasn't working, nothing was happening while it was on and there was no indication on what to do while in manual mode. The inferno blacksmith was sketchy as the manual indicator as to which to click was jumping around the boards even on certain pieces that was unclickable.

My YPP resolution is 800 x 600 and all of the other bots were all working. Please enlighten me on this issue.
    My Argos is working fine in automatic mode, just tested it. My YPP window is default

Quote Originally Posted by NiceSwan View Post
    My Argos is working fine in automatic mode, just tested it. My YPP window is default
    How? Do you just turn it on and then it automatically works? There seems to be no start button for me, and it is always in the "searching for board" mode

my argos works fine too. just deselect manual mode. and it starts working on the automatic. i know this i use this bot everyday.
    BS works also fine to me. i never use manual mode. always use automatic and it works fine.

BS has occasional moments for me, with the mouse just randomly shaking around doing nothing on auto, but that is like every 1 puzzle in 20. The SW one ive never had a problem with.

Banned

BS works very well,you have to get the hang of it, and then will have no problems, I am GM in bs

Legendary/ulti with the BS bot even been #1 in ocean with it.

Both bots work spot on perfect for me, the only change I would make to the BS bot is that it should restation for you just like Argos so you don't have to babysit it, other then that tiny blip they're amazing :/