Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Wood for though skamer nobs

Angry Wood for though skamer nobs

were Mai money y paid for working bot not for vs pis-of set

SF Pleb

Quote Originally Posted by martynaspt View Post
    Very sorry to hear about this , if you get your money back i'd consider investing in a dictionary.
    countryswag likes this.

make sure you read on bots before you buy them next time.

Quote Originally Posted by martynaspt View Post
    Your spelling and grammar does not need to be perfect, but cmon, you never go full retard !

You can request a refund within 24 hours of purchase by sending Face a PM. If it has been more than that I am sorry. Next time please watch the video provided with the bot before buying to see if it is for you.
    new life, who this

Quote Originally Posted by WatchMeWin View Post
    You can request a refund within 24 hours of purchase by sending Face a PM. If it has been more than that I am sorry. Next time please watch the video provided with the bot before buying to see if it is for you.
    I messaged Face in regards to a refund for Flaming Balls on Sunday - within 24 hours of purchase, any idea how long it actually takes?

i think this dude is total joke. and it's been known for long time that WFT isnt working proberly atm. and they are working for update/fix for it.
    you should read the forums etc bit more first and ask around from people before buying the bots.

Quote Originally Posted by NiceSwan View Post
    I messaged Face in regards to a refund for Flaming Balls on Sunday - within 24 hours of purchase, any idea how long it actually takes?
    The actual refund process I can't give an Eta on but Face should see it soon. Trying sending him another PM since it's been a little bit. Also you are fine as long as the original refund request was within that 24hr window.

Mind if I ask why you refunded fb?
    new life, who this

Quote Originally Posted by WatchMeWin View Post
    Mind if I ask why you refunded fb?
    The bot does not load cannons fully, it fails to restation after pressing the relevant controls frequently, sometimes it stops working on the puzzle once its restationed itself and often when restationing it does not click the cannon but sends my pirate walking around as soon as it leaves the station, making it look less like a player. I would not mind it doing all of the previous now and again but it is pretty frequent.

I personally find that it does not function as i would have expected a $20 bot to more often than not, however i do I applaud it when it does work.
    Last edited by NiceSwan; 05-22-2014 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by NiceSwan View Post
    The bot does not load cannons fully, it fails to restation after pressing the relevant controls frequently, sometimes it stops working on the puzzle once its restationed itself and often when restationing it does not click the cannon but sends my pirate walking around as soon as it leaves the station, making it look less like a player. I would not mind it doing all of the previous now and again but it is pretty frequent.

I personally find that it does not function as i would have expected a $20 bot to more often than not, however i do I applaud it when it does work.
    Appreciate the feedback, hopefully staff can see it. It's a lot better than a, "this doesn't work." that doesn't help fix problems lol.

I haven't personally experienced the problems, but sorry you have :c
    new life, who this

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast