Thread: aethyr problem

aethyr problem

i have the latest java. I have .net frame 3.5 and 4.0 and i believe 4.5. I'm running on my older computer that is a windows vista single core. When i double click it to start nothing happens. What should i do to fix this problem?

try unistalling SC then reinstalling check your computer for updates. Also make sure no other plugins are missing

i also just found out that overhaul TH does the same thing and i've tried to reinstall SC it didn't fix it and my computer has no more updates available. What other plugins could be missing?

Edit: after looking through my computer and reinstalling all the programs for these bots i have found that i don't have 4.0 i have 4.5 net frame and i havnt got any errors like most people who don't have the net frame have i now have a black system command come up then disappear after i reinstalled java but it still doesnt do anything past that.

Final Edit: I found it to be a java registry error on my part and with iobits uninstaller i was able to remove the messed up registry and reinstall java and now it works perfectly!
    Last edited by jamesouch; 05-22-2014 at 06:05 PM.

Have you got your firewall active? because for some bots they're seen as viruses and your firewall will not allow them to open and will delete them straight away from your SC directory, try disabling it and then go to your SC directory, delete the "Bots" folder and re-download the bots by double clicking them again.