when will wood for thought be auto?

hi
    when will wood for thought be auto? bot?

WFT is auto. But isnt very good. KOW is manual but is better than WTF.

Yeah to get WFT to auto mode, you need to deselect manual. I think they should bring back the ability to buy KOW because it really stomps all over WFT for manual mode

Maybe someone could write an aid to detect the things the KoW manual mode puts on the screen and have the mouse do that?
    That way you're not editing the actual code of the KoW bot, so it technically shouldn't violate the terms of trade?

I really don't know...
    That said I don't know how consistent the apparition of the squares is, so might be more difficult than it already looks.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by TheRigger View Post
    Maybe someone could write an aid to detect the things the KoW manual mode puts on the screen and have the mouse do that?
    That way you're not editing the actual code of the KoW bot, so it technically shouldn't violate the terms of trade?

I really don't know...
    That said I don't know how consistent the apparition of the squares is, so might be more difficult than it already looks.
    We don't allow that, may as well stop whilst your ahead.

Knock on Wood automatic will not come back as the original coder has retired and disappeared. We don't want to sell it as we can't pass on his share of the money, nor do we want to go behind his back and edit his code without his permissions. (As the automatic mode required an upgrade). Hence why Face commissioned Wood for Thought (And yes we do realise it's not so great....). We're just going to have to ask you again to be patient with us.

I'm saying you could use image detection in a separate program to do the mouse movements based on what the manual mode in KoW says.
    That way, you're not actually editing the code of KoW at all, you're creating a separate "translater/interpreter."

If this is possible, presumably the interpreter would working alongside the bot. However, we personally are not allowed to make this. This was just a suggestion/question for you peoples .

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by TheRigger View Post
    I'm saying you could use image detection in a separate program to do the mouse movements based on what the manual mode in KoW says.
    That way, you're not actually editing the code of KoW at all, you're creating a separate "translater/interpreter."

If this is possible, presumably the interpreter would working alongside the bot. However, we personally are not allowed to make this. This was just a suggestion/question for you peoples .
    You obviously missed what I wrote before about going behind the coders back...

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    We don't allow that, may as well stop whilst your ahead.

Knock on Wood automatic will not come back as the original coder has retired and disappeared. We don't want to sell it as we can't pass on his share of the money, nor do we want to go behind his back and edit his code without his permissions. (As the automatic mode required an upgrade). Hence why Face commissioned Wood for Thought (And yes we do realise it's not so great....). We're just going to have to ask you again to be patient with us.
    Oh I thought that was the important part.
    Okay then I'm fine with that anyways.