aethyr Question ^^

Every bot has its own HMM or Manual Mode. But i was messing about with VMs for awhile today and because Virtual Machines have there own Mouse right but Aethry if you run it on your computer it will move over the VM and play on the puzzle pirates on the VM if it can see it. So my question is Because a VM uses its own mouse and Aethyr is using ur own mouse to move the of the virtual machine would that still be able to get detected at all? considering its Your move moving the VM mouse but its the bot moving the mouse from your computer going onto the vm?

No bot is undectable mate. It is just like having it on your normal PC screen. There are Always risks.

Quote Originally Posted by countryswag View Post
    No bot is undectable mate. It is just like having it on your normal PC screen. There are Always risks.
    I know that i just thought as its not in any of the process menus or that and nothing would indicate its there xD would let me happily get Ulti of Ulti on my main account if it worked like that

You would want to hyper rank to really achieve ultimate with aethyr

Quote Originally Posted by countryswag View Post
    You would want to hyper rank to really achieve ultimate with aethyr
    Why would i Hyper Rank for Ultimate? I can set it to High Tokens and get #1 on 5x accounts on Citadel runs

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by xerio View Post
    I know that i just thought as its not in any of the process menus or that and nothing would indicate its there xD would let me happily get Ulti of Ulti on my main account if it worked like that
    No, it doesn't work like that.

You still run the risk of getting banned.

/rainbows.