Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Scarecrow

Thread: Dreaming in Sprinkles Error

Dreaming in Sprinkles Error

Basically long story short when i click it, the bot wont open at all.. no error message or anything. Every other bot works fine, people have been having an issue with windows 8.1 i havnt done that update yet so its not that issue. Ive tried uninstalling supple crate and re-downloading it. Then when i clicked DiS it downloaded the bot but still wouldnt let me open it. Ive messaged sticky but he must be busy at the moment, anybody got any tips or tricks i can try until he becomes active?

Not being impatient but DiS is my most used bot to be honest. Any advice is welcome!

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Shaaagg View Post
    Basically long story short when i click it, the bot wont open at all.. no error message or anything. Every other bot works fine, people have been having an issue with windows 8.1 i havnt done that update yet so its not that issue. Ive tried uninstalling supple crate and re-downloading it. Then when i clicked DiS it downloaded the bot but still wouldnt let me open it. Ive messaged sticky but he must be busy at the moment, anybody got any tips or tricks i can try until he becomes active?

Not being impatient but DiS is my most used bot to be honest. Any advice is welcome!
    Make an exception in all your firewalls and anti-viruses for Supply-Crate and the "bots" folder... and just about every .exe that is in there.

Ive tried that buddy. By the way my computer will not allow me to update to windows 8.1.. everytime i get half way through my laptop freezes and i have turn off. Could this be an issue? Because DiS randomly stopped working the same time i tried to do this update

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Shaaagg View Post
    Ive tried that buddy. By the way my computer will not allow me to update to windows 8.1.. everytime i get half way through my laptop freezes and i have turn off. Could this be an issue? Because DiS randomly stopped working the same time i tried to do this update
    Could be but I'm not overly sure. Definitely a job for the Stickster. :/

Yeah :-/ he got back to me and asked for my skype but he must just be busy this past weekend or something

Ive sorted it! Feel such an idiot, few days ago my laptop needed restoring (HP laptops suck!!) and i forgot to stop norton scanning DiS. Thanks for your time scarecrow!

#Return

No problem :3

/rainbows
    Shaaagg likes this.