Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Ban evasion banning!

Ban evasion banning!

Be CAREFUL when botting on PP.

From my last taint I used the untainter and botted sensibly using an account which none of my previous hearties on my last account knew. Except from one - I think that's all it takes now. Just one person, even if you don't speak to them.
    Be really careful once you've been tainted on puzzle pirates guys to not even give a single hint on who your tainted pirate was - don't get banned for such an easy slip to make. OM's will catch you very easily even if you've been playing for a long time. Bot and play responsibly guys!

- Just a heads up

Get a Vm and Hma.

and new friends

Problem Solved.
    Calm the sig size

^ Lol, best reply
    Logo likes this.

I hate to ruin the HMA party but you can still get banned using it. The amount of people who have used HMA to evade PP is pretty high so they will have a lot of flagged IP's attached to accounts of people who have been banned. It's rare (because HMA has thousands of IP's) but still possible. I'd just take the effort to find out how to change your IP instead, saves time and money.

lol to completely evade my past bans i just system restored my whole computer and now use a vpn (cyberghost free version). i didnt system restore for puzzle pirates (i was doing it anyways) but it definitely works as a last resort.

I've done the same recently all I did was change my IP address. I got banned late February and I'm still playing now.. The get new things thing is important, also I've heard that they can detect who is doing /w on accounts although unsure on how true that is but I don't check my old pirate.

Derp derp derp.

So foolish, all you need to do is reinstall your operating system so they think you're using an entirely new computer and if your IP isn't statically assigned by your IP, you can simply reboot your router to change your IP.

Quote Originally Posted by Exiled1120 View Post
    Derp derp derp.

So foolish, all you need to do is reinstall your operating system so they think you're using an entirely new computer and if your IP isn't statically assigned by your IP, you can simply reboot your router to change your IP.
    If you reinstall your OS then your MAC address will still be the same and your taint will return when you reinstall YPP. Also not everyone who has a dynamic IP can change it with a simple router reboot, and that doesn't mean their IP is static too.

It surprises me that you'd call people foolish after posting such crap

So, what's the best way to untaint ?

Well Papa, it's tried and tested working. I have never ever had my taint continue over a fresh install.

Why would my set up be any different to anyone else?

Do you even evade bro?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast