Thread: aethyr broke?

aethyr broke?

Bot loads up fine! but when i click the start button it doesnt start anymore xD and the words doesnt switch to Stop

Banned

make sure the puzzle pirates isn't overlapping the bot screen, it does that to me.

Ive been here a very long time i not that stupid anytime i click Start with NOTHING over the screen it isnt working

Quote Originally Posted by xerio View Post
    Ive been here a very long time i not that stupid anytime i click Start with NOTHING over the screen it isnt working
    sometimes i got to restart my pc also can I get your skype need to ask you something

This still seems like a major issue. Sometimes mashing the start button gets it to actually start, but most of the time it does absolutely nothing at all. Tried pretty much everything short of debugging manually in notepad++.

This is the only bot with issues in my supply crate at present. Aethyr is either broken or very buggy. No windows do not overlap, nor is there any issue with Java on my comp nor any other issue which would be pertaining to this before asked.

Quote Originally Posted by Rawrgh View Post
    This still seems like a major issue. Sometimes mashing the start button gets it to actually start, but most of the time it does absolutely nothing at all. Tried pretty much everything short of debugging manually in notepad++.

This is the only bot with issues in my supply crate at present. Aethyr is either broken or very buggy. No windows do not overlap, nor is there any issue with Java on my comp nor any other issue which would be pertaining to this before asked.
    Has it worked for you before?

to fix this just place the bot in the bottom right corner of PP then click start.. It is lookin for the flag and what not on the board