Surgar and Spice

Is there no way to buy the distillery bot, the surgar and spice one on the bots list, because there is no BUY on it.

Im really interested in this bot too! I posted a few week ago about it and one of the moderators told me it was down for maintenance. Apparently the bot still works but you need to be kind of good at distilling which defeats the point of botting. Im keeping my eyes out for this one though!

Alright thanks for the quick reply friend.

There's a way to buy it if you'd want; but it currently doesn't have an auto feature, and as said before, you need to be pretty skilled at distill already to keep up with the bot.

the Auto Mode is detectable so its been taken off but if u want to pay for the Auto Mode very badly you can send Face a personal message regarding it

I bought it, I think last August or September, and it hasn't worked for me since. It does that manual weird mode thing where you have to move across the whole board really fast, first time I saw it it gave me headaches lol. As someone who doesn't know the puzzle, I haven't been able to use it. I hope it gets an auto mode at some point...