Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Aeolus

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Bellicks is offline

    Posts
    20

    Aeolus

    How many depth bot is aeolus. 2? Becauce i m thinking to buy between aeolus and aethyr

  2. #2
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by Bellicks View Post
    How many depth bot is aeolus. 2? Becauce i m thinking to buy between aeolus and aethyr
    Both rig bots are 2 depth.

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Prentice is offline

    Posts
    131
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Both rig bots are 2 depth.

    Sorry to hijack the thread but it's a similar question.

    Which one performs better without the tokening aspect? Or are they both just roughly the same?

    Thanks

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    xerio is offline

    Posts
    360
    Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    Sorry to hijack the thread but it's a similar question.

    Which one performs better without the tokening aspect? Or are they both just roughly the same?

    Thanks
    If u put there coding towards the way that Posidion and Trident went Aelous would be better for Scoring just as Posidion is and the tokening bot is more of in for tokens xD

  5. #5
    Member
    Fihr is offline

    Posts
    75
    Quote Originally Posted by xerio View Post
    If u put there coding towards the way that Posidion and Trident went Aelous would be better for Scoring just as Posidion is and the tokening bot is more of in for tokens xD
    i wouldn't be so sure about that. I actualy score higher incs with aythr than with aelous. aythr even gives me incs in smh where aelous never does that

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    xerio is offline

    Posts
    360
    Quote Originally Posted by Fihr View Post
    i wouldn't be so sure about that. I actualy score higher incs with aythr than with aelous. aythr even gives me incs in smh where aelous never does that
    Aelous gets me constant tops on Cit Runs set 2 61/2 with close to 0 tokens xD

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Shaaagg is offline

    Posts
    105
    I struggled to get ultimate with Aeolus but got it on 2 accounts with Aethyr - That was without hyper-ranking though.

  8. #8
    Senior Member
    Gauge is offline

    Posts
    100
    Aeolus here, easy Ultimate and almost always tops in SMHs. I even have Pillars of Rigging using it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •