Thread: Aeolus

Aeolus

How many depth bot is aeolus. 2? Becauce i m thinking to buy between aeolus and aethyr

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Bellicks View Post
    How many depth bot is aeolus. 2? Becauce i m thinking to buy between aeolus and aethyr
    Both rig bots are 2 depth.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Both rig bots are 2 depth.

Sorry to hijack the thread but it's a similar question.

Which one performs better without the tokening aspect? Or are they both just roughly the same?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Prentice View Post
    Sorry to hijack the thread but it's a similar question.

Which one performs better without the tokening aspect? Or are they both just roughly the same?

Thanks
    If u put there coding towards the way that Posidion and Trident went Aelous would be better for Scoring just as Posidion is and the tokening bot is more of in for tokens xD

Quote Originally Posted by xerio View Post
    If u put there coding towards the way that Posidion and Trident went Aelous would be better for Scoring just as Posidion is and the tokening bot is more of in for tokens xD
    i wouldn't be so sure about that. I actualy score higher incs with aythr than with aelous. aythr even gives me incs in smh where aelous never does that

Quote Originally Posted by Fihr View Post
    i wouldn't be so sure about that. I actualy score higher incs with aythr than with aelous. aythr even gives me incs in smh where aelous never does that
    Aelous gets me constant tops on Cit Runs set 2 61/2 with close to 0 tokens xD

I struggled to get ultimate with Aeolus but got it on 2 accounts with Aethyr - That was without hyper-ranking though.

Aeolus here, easy Ultimate and almost always tops in SMHs. I even have Pillars of Rigging using it.