Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By trickshot17

Thread: Free tools

Free tools

Note: No warranty comes with this stuff. Its open source, but use at your own risk. WINDOWS-ONLY RIGHT NOW.

Best Mouse Movement Code to date:
    Download Code in zip

Description:
    Has record/playback/load/save/scale. Can be played at configurable speeds. Contains code for keyboard presses (Scan codes to come 'soon').

Card Counting Application:
    Download Code in zip

Description:
    Keeps track of the whole game. Differentiates between your cards and opponents.

To use:
    The Mouse-movement is a class/library implemented in a header file. If you don't know what that means, then you should probably won't know what to do with it if you download it. The Card Counting Application is complete source code that can be compiled into an executable. This stuff is free, but I'm not going to distribute binaries. You can browse the source to make sure there are no malicious codes, but you will have to either compile it yourself or find someone willing to compile. Both projects utilize Windows functions, so you won't be able to run on mac/*nix.

Best Bilge Bot:
    Download Code in zip

1.) Multi-client support. Can run roughly two clients per screen.
    2.) Fully Configurable Scoring. You can decide how much different things (Bingos/Donkeys etc) are worth, and get an edge on your opposition.
    3.) Performance to write home about. It comes fully multi-threaded out of the box. Multiple times faster than other bots at same depth.
    4.) Best Algorithm. This got me easily into top 10 on depth 3 and multiple #1s on depth 4 (#1 requires hyperranking though). I've won comps with this in the past. It is lightweight enough at 3 depth to easily run several VMs. On my (slowish) laptop, I've run more than 10 simultaneous clients in the past all chaining incredibles.
    5.) No GUI. It just works.

Coming soon?
    May eventually opensource my unbeatable blacksmith bot (seriously, it will out-boardhop you, then proceed to out score you by a wide margin. It hasn't lost a competition in a long time, and at one point had the top several spots on multiple oceans). No guarantees that either of these will ever be available, but they exist, and if I get sufficiently bored enough to polish them up for a formal release, I'll bump the thread.

I am NOT taking requests for what to develop next, and I'm not looking to freelance either. I had fun building these for a while, but I'm having more fun with other things.

If you have no idea how to compile things, then a number of these tools will be useless to you. However, if you just need to make a .exe (Bilge bot for example), watch this.
    Last edited by trickshot17; 05-13-2014 at 06:22 PM.
    jak8222 likes this.

Bilge bot added

I'm surprised there aren't more responses to this. I haven't looked through any of the code but if it's all legit then it's very generous of you! Why dump all your work?

Quote Originally Posted by trickshot17 View Post

best bilge bot:
    download code in zip

1.) multi-client support. Can run roughly two clients per screen.
    2.) fully configurable scoring. You can decide how much different things (bingos/donkeys etc) are worth, and get an edge on your opposition.
    3.) performance to write home about. It comes fully multi-threaded out of the box. Multiple times faster than other bots at same depth.
    4.) best algorithm. This got me easily into top 10 on depth 3 and multiple #1s on depth 4 (#1 requires hyperranking though). I've won comps with this in the past. It is lightweight enough at 3 depth to easily run several vms. On my (slowish) laptop, i've run more than 10 simultaneous clients in the past all chaining incredibles.
    5.) no gui. It just works.
    i downloaded the zip and now what ?? I got notepad++ to read the md file but i cant get on from that...please help

Quote Originally Posted by trickshot17 View Post
    Note: No warranty comes with this stuff. Its open source, but use at your own risk. WINDOWS-ONLY RIGHT NOW.

Best Mouse Movement Code to date:
    Download Code in zip

Description:
    Has record/playback/load/save/scale. Can be played at configurable speeds. Contains code for keyboard presses (Scan codes to come 'soon').

Card Counting Application:
    Download Code in zip

Description:
    Keeps track of the whole game. Differentiates between your cards and opponents.

To use:
    The Mouse-movement is a class/library implemented in a header file. If you don't know what that means, then you should probably won't know what to do with it if you download it. The Card Counting Application is complete source code that can be compiled into an executable. This stuff is free, but I'm not going to distribute binaries. You can browse the source to make sure there are no malicious codes, but you will have to either compile it yourself or find someone willing to compile. Both projects utilize Windows functions, so you won't be able to run on mac/*nix.

Best Bilge Bot:
    Download Code in zip

1.) Multi-client support. Can run roughly two clients per screen.
    2.) Fully Configurable Scoring. You can decide how much different things (Bingos/Donkeys etc) are worth, and get an edge on your opposition.
    3.) Performance to write home about. It comes fully multi-threaded out of the box. Multiple times faster than other bots at same depth.
    4.) Best Algorithm. This got me easily into top 10 on depth 3 and multiple #1s on depth 4 (#1 requires hyperranking though). I've won comps with this in the past. It is lightweight enough at 3 depth to easily run several VMs. On my (slowish) laptop, I've run more than 10 simultaneous clients in the past all chaining incredibles.
    5.) No GUI. It just works.

Coming soon?
    May eventually opensource my unbeatable blacksmith bot (seriously, it will out-boardhop you, then proceed to out score you by a wide margin. It hasn't lost a competition in a long time, and at one point had the top several spots on multiple oceans). No guarantees that either of these will ever be available, but they exist, and if I get sufficiently bored enough to polish them up for a formal release, I'll bump the thread.

I am NOT taking requests for what to develop next, and I'm not looking to freelance either. I had fun building these for a while, but I'm having more fun with other things.

If you have no idea how to compile things, then a number of these tools will be useless to you. However, if you just need to make a .exe (Bilge bot for example), watch this.
    Hey man, im a web dev at the moment, making random stuff in HTML, CSS, javascript, php (for mysql and other backend). Have experience in matlab, lil bit of C++, Thinking about trying my hand at a simple bilge bot, wondering if i had any issues if i could chat to you on skype?

Just a first year IT uni student who is board :P. Thanks

please someone compile this the video is deleted.