A really weird issue

Alright.. i just have came across a really weird and bizzare thing with my bots.. I know this shouldn't have anything to do with how well and fast the bots works, but for me some reason. All my bots works much faster and better when i have my net browser open ( Chrome ) . If i dont have it open all my bots works very slow and poorly.. I just cant figure out myself why? or how? but thats how it works.. Anyone got any ideas wth is wrong with my pc or sc/bots. that they only works on level they should when i have Chrome open xD

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Fihr View Post
    Alright.. i just have came across a really weird and bizzare thing with my bots.. I know this shouldn't have anything to do with how well and fast the bots works, but for me some reason. All my bots works much faster and better when i have my net browser open ( Chrome ) . If i dont have it open all my bots works very slow and poorly.. I just cant figure out myself why? or how? but thats how it works.. Anyone got any ideas wth is wrong with my pc or sc/bots. that they only works on level they should when i have Chrome open xD
    It's been a reoccuring issue for lots of people. We've come up with a solution, we're just testing it to make sure it works properly (Without having Chrome open)

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    It's been a reoccuring issue for lots of people. We've come up with a solution, we're just testing it to make sure it works properly (Without having Chrome open)
    oh i see. so i'm not the only one. Interesting. and Thx for fast respond