Running Bot in Client

Hi Guys,

I've been looking and seen lots of bots within virtual machines etc but would this still allow me to use my PC as normal? (e.g. ignore my input) This would be like the Runescape bots, I'd only be interested in running the one bot but I still would like to use my computer at the same time,

Thanks for your help

yes, you would be able to use your computer normally while the bot would be running in the background. You could actually run several of these in the background if your computer is good enough. If your computer is of lower quality then you may experience much slower computer speeds

Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    yes, you would be able to use your computer normally while the bot would be running in the background. You could actually run several of these in the background if your computer is good enough. If your computer is of lower quality then you may experience much slower computer speeds

I'm running i5-4440 so should be fine 8GB and GTX 645 but i didn't think the bots used the graphics capabilities? and thanks! id perhaps run 2 on a smh but ofc id need to hide my IP or something, my younger brother is pretty good at this sort of stuff so should be able to help.

Thanks for the info, now i play play BF4 at the same time

Quote Originally Posted by harveyburger54 View Post
    I'm running i5-4440 so should be fine 8GB and GTX 645 but i didn't think the bots used the graphics capabilities? and thanks! id perhaps run 2 on a smh but ofc id need to hide my IP or something, my younger brother is pretty good at this sort of stuff so should be able to help.

Thanks for the info, now i play play BF4 at the same time
    yeah you should be good. and no need to worry about hiding your ip. i never do

Quote Originally Posted by Endl3ss View Post
    yeah you should be good. and no need to worry about hiding your ip. i never do
    i recommend you to take the risks to zero and use a vpn on one.