Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: PuzSol BoS update Thread

Bot Coder

PuzSol BoS update Thread

Well so here I am once again, gonna start right away. Added more features to PuzSol BoS:

HumanMouseMovement (Notion75 made this)
    Advanced Anti-Ban (random mouse offset, random mouse speed, random wait times, random randomness)
    Choose which gun you want to use (lower or upper or both)
    Choose whether you want to keep the board or not (gunsit)
    Manual Open (you open the gun station yourself, great for vikings)
    Auto Gun, since this is the latest I will explain a bit:
    The bot works totally stand-alone now, has methods monitoring if the bot still works or messed up, if so leaves station and restations.
    I tested it today for an hour without doing anything but watching the bot work and had Narrow/Ultimate.
    Methods monitoring the performance of the bot (average time per board, time needed for current board (great for winning gunning compes), counter how many guns were filled since you started the bot)

NOTE: it still says approx. amount of guns as at first I did only approximate it. Meanwhile the number should be exact.
    Logfile which gives you additional information (appended and updated every time you open/close the bot)

NOTE: it still says approx. amount of guns as at first I did only approximate it. Meanwhile the number should be exact.

Since there's been so many people complaining about the bot being buggy or generally were hating on it more or less we will use extra long time to test it now on different OSs and OS architectures. Generally the update is pretty much done. Needing some more testing and securing of it.

Please note that Pulse made the bot and I claim no credit to anything (the updates stated before I indeed made but are nothing compared to his work).
    Last edited by flashbang; 03-09-2012 at 07:04 PM.

//siggy by Poseidon

epic sauce wish I had this

ohhh, poo, see what you guys did, now we gotta wait even longer.... Flash! i love the bot, its awesome! works great too!

although ii am glad yall take yalls time to make it safe for yalls customers, and for that i thank you all:-)

Bot Coder

Quote Originally Posted by LUCKY View Post
    ohhh, poo, see what you guys did, now we gotta wait even longer.... Flash! i love the bot, its awesome! works great too!

although ii am glad yall take yalls time to make it safe for yalls customers, and for that i thank you all:-)
    Well, as we say in Germany: "Gut Ding will Weile haben" (very old, formal german)
    For you about this:
    Good shit takes some f*in time.
    And because I love this language over everything:
    "Goede dingen kosten tijd!!!"
    Last edited by flashbang; 03-09-2012 at 07:23 PM.
    Face likes this.

//siggy by Poseidon

Banned

Is this update released yet? Too lazy to check.

No.
    27th June, 2010 - 11th August, 2012

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by djdrew View Post
    Yes #1 shall be super easy to achieve now!!!
    The more stable form is not as powerful. It's more stability than power. However you still have the option not to do auto (which is the more stable) one.
    Plus your logic is flawed. If everyone has the ability to grind like you, why would it make it easier for you to get number 1?

Banned

So board sitting means it will keep playing once the cannons are shot?
    If so great addition, now we won't look suspicious on pillages or viking raids.

I dont care... As long as it is more stable it will make it easier to bot smh's. Also on my windows vista. It crashes quite a bit on me. Might be something to check out.

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast