Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Scarecrow

Thread: Bots for mac

Exclamation Bots for mac

Is there any programmer out there that can make the supply-crate for mac. Ive tried WineBottler and either I'm not doing it right or it just won't work. I bought VIP and now i can't use the program because i didn't know that the supply-crate is what i needed.

Try downloading a vm so you can run windows, that what I do!
    Ult Rigger/Weaver... Learning how to code

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by XVampiregurlX View Post
    Is there any programmer out there that can make the supply-crate for mac. Ive tried WineBottler and either I'm not doing it right or it just won't work. I bought VIP and now i can't use the program because i didn't know that the supply-crate is what i needed.
    Even if we could be bothered to do that, It would double our work load. Everytime a bot needed an update we'd have to update 2 bots and secure 2 bots and the workload would become too much for about 5% of the community.

What I suggest is downloading VMware Fusion and that will help you.
    Riverrush likes this.

I have VMWare fusion, it works wonders

Also scarecrow, is there any way to shrink the display of my vm so I can fit like 7-10 of them on my screen? When I try to it doesn't proportion everything, instead puzzle pirates just fills the entire screen and half of it isn't even viewable.

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Riverrush View Post

Also scarecrow, is there any way to shrink the display of my vm so I can fit like 7-10 of them on my screen? When I try to it doesn't proportion everything, instead puzzle pirates just fills the entire screen and half of it isn't even viewable.
    No idea. Google it

I tried but to no avail... I'm only asking because I spent 4+ hours looking yesterday...

Quote Originally Posted by Riverrush View Post
    Im downloading the free trial right now, will i have to buy the full version eventually? or will the free trial last forever just only have limited things?
    Last edited by XVampiregurlX; 03-17-2014 at 12:33 AM.