Banned

Can you use auth code twice

can you use bot auth codes twice? If my brother has supply crate and wants it on his laptop does he have to pay again or is there anyway i can get it to him without giving him my password?

Quote Originally Posted by TDandSF View Post
    can you use bot auth codes twice? If my brother has supply crate and wants it on his laptop does he have to pay again or is there anyway i can get it to him without giving him my password?
    No you cant have same auth code in 2 different accounts, if he wanna use them why you dont share your account with him? I dont see the point in having the same not in 2 accouns unless its not for your brother and you arr giving it to someone else

#Return

We are alright with you sharing your account with someone who lives under the same roof as you (such as your brother for example). However the moment you share your account with someone outside of your house you run the risk of losing your account altogether with no refund. So if you do plan to share, make sure you both know the risks.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    We are alright with you sharing your account with someone who lives under the same roof as you (such as your brother for example). However the moment you share your account with someone outside of your house you run the risk of losing your account altogether with no refund. So if you do plan to share, make sure you both know the risks.
    so what if im using a VM.. how would you know whether im sharing the account with myself or with someone else?