Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Rigging bot...

  1. #1
    Member
    abubakeer is offline

    Posts
    36

    Rigging bot...

    When i started using the rigging bot it was amazing and it gets inc easily but after the PPX update i know that it was removed and they released the older version it gets good/exc and rarely inc is there any problem with it or iam the only one who got this problem , i hope someone here can help me
    Thanks .

  2. #2
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by abubakeer View Post
    When i started using the rigging bot it was amazing and it gets inc easily but after the PPX update i know that it was removed and they released the older version it gets good/exc and rarely inc is there any problem with it or iam the only one who got this problem , i hope someone here can help me
    Thanks .
    We never gave a worse version? After we updated for PPX, the version on Supply-Crate was reverted back to the one before (since the PPX version had a bug). Since then we haven't touched it, it seems to be your imagination. :S

  3. #3
    Member
    abubakeer is offline

    Posts
    36
    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    We never gave a worse version? After we updated for PPX, the version on Supply-Crate was reverted back to the one before (since the PPX version had a bug). Since then we haven't touched it, it seems to be your imagination. :S
    Maybe but thats what i saw that it was better i will try it again later it might be problem with my pc

  4. #4
    bic
    Junior Member
    bic is offline

    Posts
    14
    I am having a issue in manual mode it shutting off on me while I try and puzzle java is current update one

  5. #5
    #Return
    Scarecrow is offline

    Posts
    3,443
    Quote Originally Posted by bic View Post
    I am having a issue in manual mode it shutting off on me while I try and puzzle java is current update one
    If you are using a VPN, it's likely that its changing your MAC address which causes all our Java bots to stop working and shutdown. You will need to find a VPN that doesn't change your MAC address such as Hidemyass.

  6. #6
    bic
    Junior Member
    bic is offline

    Posts
    14
    Thanks man

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •