Which is Better KoW 2.0 or WfT?

I know KoW 2.0 is no longer sold, but which one has a better carpentry algorithm/ achieve a higher standing / is overall better?

THe fact that one has auto and the other doesn't is irrelevant, I'm interested in the performance here
    Ult Rigger/Weaver... Learning how to code

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Riverrush View Post
    I know KoW 2.0 is no longer sold, but which one has a better carpentry algorithm/ achieve a higher standing / is overall better?

THe fact that one has auto and the other doesn't is irrelevant, I'm interested in the performance here
    KoW 2.0

KoW 2.0 is the better, Wood for Thought isn't my first choice, I purchased it and allowed it to start working on my stats at Weighty/GM and WFT dropped it down to Master. KoW on the other hand at least helped boost it back to GM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riverrush View Post

In my opinion, without offending the developers both carp bots suck they arent even able to get you a high stat eithere incredible prob incredible after trying for a while

Any valid reason to opt for WFT instead of KoW?
    Laziness is not a valid reason.