Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Scarecrow

Thread: How safe is poseidon?

How safe is poseidon?

how safe is posiedon automatic mode?

I am useing it for almost for a year nothing happend

been using from day one it was released and never got banned because of it. use it with logic, talk, babysit it and you will be fine.

#Return

I love people asking how safe a certain bot is. Bots are never safe, they will always try and detect them, No they aren't instantly bannable like Crystal Bilge is, however they aren't 100% safe. If you have any doubts at all about using a bot, you shouldn't use them; Simple as that. We have a manual mode for those people who are unsure, but like I said, if you are worried at all about being banned you shouldn't use a bot. We don't take responsibility if your account gets banned.
    Face and burnburn like this.

I agree with scarecrow. however if you still want to continue a nice tip. Never use your main to bot, always use an alt. an ip ban can be passed not a user ban. So don't trade the poe you make they can track that. just play a 2 player poker match to transfer the poe.

Quote Originally Posted by achap1989 View Post
    I agree with scarecrow. however if you still want to continue a nice tip. Never use your main to bot, always use an alt. an ip ban can be passed not a user ban. So don't trade the poe you make they can track that. just play a 2 player poker match to transfer the poe.
    It's possible that they track down associated/linked accounts. They did that to me. gg. :P Didn't care too much though. All my accounts eventually get deleted due to inactivity or a delayed ban anyways.