[Bot Supply Exclusive] Inferno Blacksmithing Bot

Features
    Excellent/inc Duty reports
    Completely undetected
    Ultimate Capable
    Easy Expert Labour

Price:

Instructions: Inferno Blacksmith Manual Tutorial - YouTube
    Last edited by Face; 04-21-2018 at 05:30 AM.

I just opened up Inferno Blacksmith and Automatic mode is BACK!!! I Love you guys.

Great to see the automatic back ^^ Is this the complete rework that was talked about or just the automatic mode?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by flindo View Post
    Great to see the automatic back ^^ Is this the complete rework that was talked about or just the automatic mode?
    Just the automatic mode. It was easier to implement and not waste time as much time re-securing a bot coded in a different language from scratch.

Only problem i can say against this bot is that it will skip the tier 3 molten if you leave out a tier 2 block when going to tier 3 search.

Quote Originally Posted by bobtex View Post
    Only problem i can say against this bot is that it will skip the tier 3 molten if you leave out a tier 2 block when going to tier 3 search.
    There is no problems with this bot. Honestly. There's no improvements needed. Probably the best, most intelligent bot made to date.
    Apparently, in order to remain anonymous, you need a username that has no relativity to yourself whatsoever.
    That explains mine.

Quote Originally Posted by Julio Ballskins View Post
    There is no problems with this bot. Honestly. There's no improvements needed. Probably the best, most intelligent bot made to date.
    It isn't really, it's just a stolen bot from years ago with odd mouse-movement tbh. It simply solves brute force like bilge.

If it was good it would combo but it doesn't because no one from B-S actually worked on the algo.

edit

Quote Originally Posted by SeePlusPlus View Post
    It isn't really, it's just a stolen bot from years ago with odd mouse-movement tbh. It simply solves brute force like bilge.

If it was good it would combo but it doesn't because no one from B-S actually worked on the algo.
    Why need bonus combo points when you can MP? Consistent MPs at that.
    Apparently, in order to remain anonymous, you need a username that has no relativity to yourself whatsoever.
    That explains mine.

Quote Originally Posted by SeePlusPlus View Post

dont see the point of this post, it is a problem. and is the only problem ive come across. im not saying its a crap bot, Yes it can easily obtain Ult.
    Young likes this.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast