Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: [Bot Supply Exclusive] Inferno Blacksmithing Bot

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by Wood View Post
    Getting error running this on a new computer, worked on my other one. Also getting the same error for Aethyr rigger. error is: Java Virtual Machine Launcher, A Java Exception has occurred.
    Send me your Skype in a PM. I'll take a look at it.
    Who do you think you are?

Im having problems with the auto mode, the cursor moves so slow and moves in circles all the time, manual i can deal with, but if i paid for something, wishing it works right

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by Staticshot987 View Post
    Im having problems with the auto mode, the cursor moves so slow and moves in circles all the time, manual i can deal with, but if i paid for something, wishing it works right
    What Java version are you using?

its the most up to dated one
    i believe Java 8?
    should i use a different version?

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by Staticshot987 View Post
    its the most up to dated one
    i believe Java 8?
    should i use a different version?
    Send me your Skype in a PM, I'll take a look at it.

Manual mode definately booches. After selecting a legal tile, it forgets to suggest the next move and won't suggest moves again after that.

If it does booch like that, I just read where the current move is (pictured) and clicked on that highlighted tile.

infernoblacksmithing.png
    Last edited by Nagjoinslipknot; 4 Weeks Ago at 12:07 PM.

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by Nagjoinslipknot View Post
    Manual mode definately booches. After selecting a legal tile, it forgets to suggest the next move and won't suggest moves again after that.

If it does booch like that, I just read where the current move is (pictured) and clicked on that highlighted tile.
    Hover over the icon, click the tile it highlighted, then move your mouse off the tile so it shows the next move again.
    Its very important you always have that "see icon -> hover over icon to make it disappear -> click tile that was beneath the icon -> move mouse off the clicked tile" rhythm. May take a session or two to get used to it, but its pretty easy and self explanatory.

The bot itself doesn't booch, it all comes down to the user :P
    Nagjoinslipknot likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    Hover over the icon, click the tile it highlighted, then move your mouse off the tile so it shows the next move again.
    Its very important you always have that "see icon -> hover over icon to make it disappear -> click tile that was beneath the icon -> move mouse off the clicked tile" rhythm.

The bot itself doesn't booch, it all comes down to the user :P
    I was very careful with my clicking and moving after it happened twice and i had to restart the board. It was a '1' tile clicked, moved very slowly off the tile, and the icon didn't appear on any tile after that.

That's when I saw the 'Current Move' co-ords and just clicked the one stated, and it restarted.

I just purchased this Bot.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234