Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: [Bot Supply Exclusive] Inferno Blacksmithing Bot

As this is made in java can I run this on macOS?

VIP Member

You can't run SC in mac OS so you wouldn't be able to load it up

Has automatic been detected?

I use it fairly often, and it has not been detected for me. That being said, the automatic mode can booch sometimes (very rarely) by clicking on the wrong stone, and then the rest of the layer it will just keep booching. I don't know if that might be easy to detect.

Same issue happens with manual mode, bot will suggest an illegal move and then booch the whole way through. Fixed easily enough by dismissing the puzzle, closing the bot, reopening the bot and starting the puzzle again, doing so after each round will ensure that it doesn't booch a board.

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by Creed_11 View Post
    Same issue happens with manual mode, bot will suggest an illegal move and then booch the whole way through. Fixed easily enough by dismissing the puzzle, closing the bot, reopening the bot and starting the puzzle again, doing so after each round will ensure that it doesn't booch a board.
    It does not suggest an illegal move - it only happens when you use the bot improperly/not patient enough.
    After clicking the very first tile (at the top left), leave the tile with your mouse slightly so it registers it as cleared (e.g the tile can be read without a cursor on top of it) and the next move will show up. If you leave the now solved tile by moving over a possible next-move tile it can be the case that said tile - should it be the actual next one- will think it got solved/click because you passed the icon and left it in one motion.

My advice would be to slow your manual input down and just become more familiar with "how to move the cursor off the current tile without touching any highlighted/flashing tiles".

Also if you did the last tile of a layer, move your mouse off puzzle (not off client though) so it can read and solve the entire thing again.

It may sound complicated, but its just a lot of words about something simple. Click the highlighted pieces, move the mouse carefully without touching flashing tiles and let it do its thing.

Happy Botting
    Last edited by Mehfailz x3; 07-13-2018 at 04:26 PM.
    Who do you think you are?

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    It does not suggest an illegal move - it only happens when you use the bot improperly/not patient enough.
    After clicking the very first tile (at the top left), leave the tile with your mouse slightly so it registers it as cleared (e.g the tile can be read without a cursor on top of it) and the next move will show up. If you leave the now solved tile by moving over a possible next-move tile it can be the case that said tile - should it be the actual next one- will think it got solved/click because you passed the icon and left it in one motion.

My advice would be to slow your manual input down and just become more familiar with "how to move the cursor off the current tile without touching any highlighted/flashing tiles".

Also if you did the last tile of a layer, move your mouse off puzzle (not off client though) so it can read and solve the entire thing again.

It may sound complicated, but its just a lot of words about something simple. Click the highlighted pieces, move the mouse carefully without touching flashing tiles and let it do its thing.

Happy Botting
    I'm sorry but no, the bot suggests illegal moves. I am very familiar with the bot and my input is not "too fast" and I am very aware of how to move my mouse around the board without interrupting the tile reading. The bot will simply booch on the ~third board of straight use.

Edit: I will try "Also if you did the last tile of a layer, move your mouse off puzzle (not off client though) so it can read and solve the entire thing again. ", but I'm not convinced that will help.
    Last edited by Creed_11; 07-14-2018 at 06:47 AM.

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by bigbadnudist View Post
    I just bought this bot and I'm having the same issues. It's only giving me impossible moves, and when I closed/reopened and put it into automatic it made one single move and then the mouse shook in place for 2-3 minutes before I called it quits.
    Add me on Skype, I'll take a look at it.
    Who do you think you are?

Having similar issue; ran for a handful of boards last night then started doing this. Now it fails, regardless of mode chosen.

EDIT/UPDATE: Deleted files and downloaded again from within SC and it's working again. If it starts doing it again, I'll try to Skype you.
    Last edited by mrmojo; 11-15-2018 at 05:33 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123