Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: [Bot Supply Exclusive] Inferno Blacksmithing Bot

Sorry to necro this thread...

Is it possible to do some minor changes to this blacksmith bot?
    The manual mouse hover issue that appears when you click one of the pieces and you are surrounded by same color pieces and must move your mouse out of the border in order to see next location to hit. When this happens, sometimes you accidentally hover on the next piece which will screw it up.

A way to fix is either have some keybind to teleport your mouse out of border upon press or to show next hammer location after clicked the supply crate icon. Like Wood for thought v2 shows the carpentry next location without even need to move your mouse after you placed the piece.

Alt-tab doesn't fix this issue unfortunately.

And there is a bug that when it was on automatic mode and i press stop, it still continues. I must close the application in order to stop it if it was midway doing blacksmithing.

Think this bot is detected now. Got banned on 5 accounts 4 botted in a few different ways, but 1 only used inferno (And one other puzzle I played by hand) all were on separate VM's/VPN's all used auto-mode a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
    Think this bot is detected now. Got banned on 5 accounts 4 botted in a few different ways, but 1 only used inferno (And one other puzzle I played by hand) all were on separate VM's/VPN's all used auto-mode a lot.

Bot is not detected BUT I sure would like to have Automatic mode to be fully AFKable let it click the play again button and do it over again....

That is the only thing i dislike of this bot, that i have to start it every 3:30 minutes. Next to that solid and quick thinking of the bot

Credits due where credits are due. Good job on making it

9/10

Quote Originally Posted by Adonis View Post
    if you afk and all your doing hours on end is black smith obviously youll get caught, but if you take your time and not afk it and split the times using it youll be better off. ive been using it for awhile and haven't been banned

Purchased this and Oceanus and haven't received an auth code. No response yet from the email provided any ideas?

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by dingleberries View Post
    Purchased this and Oceanus and haven't received an auth code. No response yet from the email provided any ideas?
    Just wait.

If you didn't get it by now send me a message and I'll forward it for you
    Who do you think you are?

Everytime I run the bot, manual or auto, it keeps telling me piece <34 is not found?

Context : Screen is 800x600, BS board is not blocked by anything, and I'm only running Inferno. It will click on 1 piece, position X2 Y1, and display that error. Further attempts to run it either auto or manual will either tell me the same error or request that I do not block the BS board

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by iceblaz3 View Post
    Everytime I run the bot, manual or auto, it keeps telling me piece <34 is not found?

Context : Screen is 800x600, BS board is not blocked by anything, and I'm only running Inferno. It will click on 1 piece, position X2 Y1, and display that error. Further attempts to run it either auto or manual will either tell me the same error or request that I do not block the BS board
    Some boards are unsolvable by default, in that case it'll tell you "< 34" and you have to restation (it does not affect your rank/score).
    Make sure nothing is overlapping/interfering with the board, strictly have the GUI on the left and the client on the right. Click on Start and then click on your client and dont do anything else in the meantime.

If that doesn't help add me on Skype I'll take a look at it.
    Who do you think you are?

Looks like yeah it does function that way. It messes up sometimes whereby it's halfway through Level 2, and it just pauses with the message "Finding path for Level 2" and it just sits there for 10 mins. It happened again once more but this time it suddenly reset back to Level 1 and was clicking on imaginary pieces on the board

Also didn't receive an auth paid on the 29th September

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast