restation/afk/chat notifier bot

i was wondering what the interest would be in a bot like this? also how much you would like to pay? and any other features you would like to suggest?
    currently the bot will AFK and will restation.. half of the chat keyword watcher is done and i have code so that you can check an option and have it email you when a keyword is said or the pilly/whatever is over.. a sf staller is in the works and a rumble staller is not out of the realm of possibilities.. so basically what are your thoughts?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by mole3216 View Post
    i was wondering what the interest would be in a bot like this? also how much you would like to pay? and any other features you would like to suggest?
    currently the bot will AFK and will restation.. half of the chat keyword watcher is done and i have code so that you can check an option and have it email you when a keyword is said or the pilly/whatever is over.. a sf staller is in the works and a rumble staller is not out of the realm of possibilities.. so basically what are your thoughts?
    While we're quite happy for some tools to be released and sold on the site (With permission from Face). Ati-AFK tools are not allowed to be distributed on the site, we don't support AFK botting and unfortunately that means the banning of these tools from being posted on the site. Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    While we're quite happy for some tools to be released and sold on the site (With permission from Face). Ati-AFK tools are not allowed to be distributed on the site, we don't support AFK botting and unfortunately that means the banning of these tools from being posted on the site. Thanks.
    ahh so the entire thing would be an issue then.. :/ i guess another for the collection lol.. hmm any idea of something that i could make that wouldn't be agenst the morals of the site?

#Return

ahh so the entire thing would be an issue then.. :/ i guess another for the collection lol.. hmm any idea of something that i could make that wouldn't be agenst the morals of the site?
    You're better off asking Face that question.

i shall summon him then.. don't i have to sacrifice a lamb or something?

i shall summon him then.. don't i have to sacrifice a lamb or something?
    I think a sex toy of any choice will do.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    I think a sex toy of any choice will do.
    Dragon dildos.