Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Buying Gunning / Dnav Bot

Buying Gunning / Dnav Bot

Buying : Dnav AUTH/COPY

Requirements : GM+ capable

Price : $30-$60 depending on the bot's capabilities

Skype & Note : Same as above.

Yes, I am a serious buyer. No fakes/scammers please, because I won't fall for your lame tricks.

Payment via Paypal [Verified Premier account] or Amazon Giftcards. Your choice.
    Last edited by iceblaz3; 01-09-2014 at 02:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by iceblaz3 View Post
    Buying : Gunning bot

Requirements : Legendary/Ult-capable, undetected

Note : I will ONLY go first if you are very trusted here on BS. If you aren't, we will use a MiddleMan, preferably ScareCrow to make sure it isn't fake, stolen or shyttie. Proof must be given before I will contemplate purchasing.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buying : Dnav bot

Requirements : GM+ capable

Skype & Note : Same as above.

Yes, I am a serious buyer. No fakes/scammers please, because I won't fall for your lame tricks.

Payment via Paypal [Verified Premier account] or Amazon Giftcards. Your choice.

LOL, is this a troll post? Gunning bots go for 500+ and that dnav bot is also 500+ good luck with your bot search though. I will pay double for an auth code.

a bot for 500$? O.o

Quote Originally Posted by pplover23 View Post
    LOL, is this a troll post? Gunning bots go for 500+ and that dnav bot is also 500+ good luck with your bot search though. I will pay double for an auth code.
    gunbot source sold for 400 actuall and the bot its self is about 40-150 without source code and Dnav bot somebody was selling there's once on here for $350

He has a good price if he is looking for a copy/Auth code, and not actually the rights.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit, also the gun source that I sold was not 500, very inaccurate number. It is fairly accurate for a dnav bot, maybe a little low.
    xerio likes this.
    new life, who this

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by WatchMeWin View Post
    He has a good price if he is looking for a copy/Auth code, and not actually the rights.

- - - Updated - - -

Edit, also the gun source that I sold was not 500, very inaccurate number. It is fairly accurate for a dnav bot, maybe a little low.
    Quite accurate for a gunbot actually. But I guess it is dependant on what price you're willing to pay for it/sell it for.

If you are sold any gunning SCAR scripts do be careful, it is detected.

Your gun bot was worth so little for the following reason

You weren't the only one who had it, a bot loses considerable value for every unsecured version that is distributed. That's why Face pays top dollar and we have no runaway scrips such as you did.
    Last edited by Scarecrow; 12-17-2013 at 02:25 AM.

This is quite surprising. Working Dnav bots are out there?
    That's amazing, whoever coded them. I thought only Sage, Notion, possibly Flashbang, and maybe Scare did the funky algorithms.

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    A lot
    That sounded like it was meant to be rude.
    Regardless of what happened to the script, it was not a bad price for a detected bot. However I would not recommend using it.
    new life, who this

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by TheRigger View Post
    This is quite surprising. Working Dnav bots are out there?
    That's amazing, whoever coded them. I thought only Sage, Notion, possibly Flashbang, and maybe Scare did the funky algorithms.
    Severn does the funkiest algorithms (Dreaming in Sprinkles and distilling... He is quite talented.) Notion and Flash have disappeared/retired, whilst capable, but neither work on YPP projects anymore. Sage would be quite capable though.

No, WmW is was not intended to be rude, but your information was inaccurate.

Edit: There are no working public dnav bots to my knowledge, however privately, there could easily be a bot for any puzzle and none of us would know.

My bad. I'm not looking for source codes or anything, just an Auth / Copy of it. To those of you who immediately flamed, people make mistakes, as do you.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast