Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Incognito

Thread: Poseidon vs. Trident

Poseidon vs. Trident

Trident has CI tokening, which obviously puts it ahead in that regard, so let's consider basic puzzling:
    3-move trident vs 3 move poseidon- which is better?
    Which one produces more consistent incredibles?
    Another question, why do both of them make a Bingo! with a 3x3x3 instead of a 3x3x4 that takes only 1 more move to create? Is 1 less move and a smaller bingo worth more or something?

Casualty of War

Yes, 1 less move and a smaller bingo is much more worth it, poseidon is a much better algorithm thus will achieve incredible more consistently.
    burnburn likes this.

That's really interesting.
    Is trident only more expensive then because it has the realistic mouse movement, the mouse speed slider, and the tokening ability?

Casualty of War

Posiedon has realistic mouse movement speed aswell, but yeah - mainly the tokening ability - unless the dear Face in the sky wishes to correct me

Ex-Staff Member

Poseidon keeps sparkling bilge pump more consistently. In my opinion, it is the better bot to have if you are not interested in tokening. However if you wish the bot to token (on say a CI or Atlantis trip) then it would be wise to purchase Trident for the extra abilities it possesses.

I have used both bots for a decent amount of time. When it boils down to the question, "Which bot should I buy?", it all depends on what you're trying to get out of the bot. If you want mass amounts of tokens, you want Trident, just know that you won't receive incred (most likely). If you want ultimate bilge in an hour, Poseidon is your best bet. What I have found to be the best working combo is to have Poseidon on Manual mode while looking for tokens. Follow the movements placed for you until you see tokens, this will get you high excellents/increds with lots of tokens <3 Using this method, I had this in a week. 5b33e604b7a99677a9610b59347fc4f1.png

Having tried both, I'd say that Trident is the better option. Even Poseidon struggles with getting ultimate, and my trident holds me at a full GM rank with 2 line tokens. Worth.

VIP Member

I am only reiterating what has been said before, but Trident is better for CI's obviously because of tokens. I have no challenge at all getting incredible with Poseidon, using manual.
    Yes, I am notthe OM.

Casualty of War

Quote Originally Posted by SgtStiffy View Post
    Having tried both, I'd say that Trident is the better option. Even Poseidon struggles with getting ultimate, and my trident holds me at a full GM rank with 2 line tokens. Worth.
    Poseidon got 6 of my VMs into top 10 at the same time x.x

Quote Originally Posted by Incognito View Post
    Poseidon got 6 of my VMs into top 10 at the same time x.x
    Might just be me then. I've used Poseidon for hours and it hasn't peaked GM.