I cant access Supply Crate

Its been a while since ive used the bots but every time i open supply crate it says error. Will i have to re-pay for any bots? Baring in mind i had the bilge, rigging, carp and blacksmith bots. Is there a way to get them back?

#Return

Quote Originally Posted by Shaaagg View Post
    Its been a while since ive used the bots but every time i open supply crate it says error. Will i have to re-pay for any bots? Baring in mind i had the bilge, rigging, carp and blacksmith bots. Is there a way to get them back?
    Where does it say error?

ive redownloaded bot supply, i click on botsupply.exe and it says 'Error connecting to server'

#Return

ive redownloaded bot supply, i click on botsupply.exe and it says 'Error connecting to server'
    That means your firewall or something is blocking your internet connection to the server. It can also occasionally be caused by a VPN.

Try making an exception in your firewall/AV for Supply-Crate and try running it as an administrator.

nevermind its because my laptop is old i think, switched to my new one and its downloaded instantly. Now can i get all my old bots back?

#Return

nevermind its because my laptop is old i think, switched to my new one and its downloaded instantly. Now can i get all my old bots back?
    It's not the laptop's age... It's a firewall or program blocking internet access to Supply-Crate.

They should be connected to your account - If not PM Sticky/Face.