Half of Bots Not Working

I just bought the VIP Membership and there is only a select few bots that will even open, the ones that have opened for me were both the carpentary bots, rumble aid, trident, and cards on fire. The other bots when I try to open them it just shows them downloading then doesnt do anything after its done. I even tried downloading the fix for winrar and restarting my computer and it has yet to help.

have the latest Net.framework installed a fully updated Java (net.frame work 2.0 2.5 3.0 3.5 and 4.0)

do I need to have all of those frameworks installed? I just downloaded 4.0 and updated java and still no luck

Server Admin

Quote Originally Posted by xerio View Post
    have the latest Net.framework installed a fully updated Java (net.frame work 2.0 2.5 3.0 3.5 and 4.0)
    Nothing to do with NET framework.

Quote Originally Posted by bgordon81 View Post
    do I need to have all of those frameworks installed? I just downloaded 4.0 and updated java and still no luck
    The bots that aren't opening are all the Java bots (the ones you listed that work are all NET framework bots) so it seems something is wrong with your Java. So nothing happens at all when you open a bot (except for the downloading)?

id just try re downloading java, and if you have any Anti Virus, get rid of it.. i personally dont even use an AV(anti-virus) because it blocks stuff like this.
    Click here From the Mass Botting Guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ot-banned.html
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"

Quote Originally Posted by lordrushing View Post
    id just try re downloading java, and if you have any Anti Virus, get rid of it.. i personally dont even use an AV(anti-virus) because it blocks stuff like this.
    Not every AVS will block it out (even if it does you can just add it to your exclusion list)

Banned

Try using them on another PC. If they work on the other PC, then it's something wrong with your original PC.