Thread: Login probems

Login probems

hey guys sorry if this isnt where this is suppose to go, but when i tryed logging in to the site it kept telling me my username and pass was wrong. i know it wasn't because i tried it 6 times. finally it decided to let me in. this is the second time it has done this to me. Not sure whats going on, but might wanna make sure no "hacking" is going on behind the scenes. Just thought id let you guys know. is anyone else having log on problems? post here.
    Click here From the Mass Botting Guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ot-banned.html
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"

Server Admin

Logging into where exactly?

Quote Originally Posted by Sticky View Post
    Logging into where exactly?
    Quote Originally Posted by lordrushing View Post
    tryed logging in to the site it kept telling me my username and pass was wrong.
    Sticky, you so silly :3

I think he is just generally logging into bot-supply.com and it just some times doesn't want to work with him.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Sticky, you so silly :3

I think he is just generally logging into bot-supply.com and it just some times doesn't want to work with him.
    correct. haha, and the remember me option doesn't work for me either.
    Click here From the Mass Botting Guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ot-banned.html
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"

Server Admin

Sounds like a problem with cookies. What browser are you using and have you tried using another?

Sticky, I'm loving your post count. If you respond to this then this is a pointless post.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Pain View Post
    Sticky, I'm loving your post count. If you respond to this then this is a pointless post.
    I guess that's what you just did as well. =3 I'm loving your post count as well, Pain. <3

#Return

Keep it on topic please. Next time it will be an infraction.

Lordrushing, are you still experiencing login problems?

Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow View Post
    Keep it on topic please. Next time it will be an infraction.

Lordrushing, are you still experiencing login problems?
    not anymore, and iv always used chrome. dunno what happened.