Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: What bots would you guys like to see being created?

Post What bots would you guys like to see being created?

Hey guys !I know there are a few bots now, And some puzzles that don't include a bot or have one for sale!

My question to you guys is... What bot would you like to see being created?!

One without a keylogger in it please
    xerio likes this.
    Tips on trading on Bot-Supply: Click Me

Banned

I don't like bots as I'm actually good at puzzles. But if an auto comes out I won't complain.
    Rage likes this.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Doge View Post
    I don't like bots as I'm actually good at puzzles. But if an auto comes out I won't complain.
    Lets fight.

A DNav and Gunning bot supported by Bot-Supply.

Quote Originally Posted by Gauge View Post
    A DNav and Gunning bot supported by Bot-Supply.
    eww not another gunning bot lmao, how bought we get the bots we have out now back to auto, and then the ones that have been taken off the market put back on with atleast a manual. such as the shipbuilding one.

but if your coding it, how about a sail bot, weaving, patch bot that will get ulti. thats it for me, only puzzles i play that i suck at.
    Click here From the Mass Botting Guide: http://bot-supply.com/forum/puzzle-p...ot-banned.html
    "Man is least himself when he talks in his own person. Give him a mask, and he will tell you the truth"

DNAV bot, just so I can get the whole ocean memmed with ease... and probably a Gunning bot would be good.

Quote Originally Posted by edwinskii View Post
    DNAV bot, just so I can get the whole ocean memmed with ease... and probably a Gunning bot would be good.
    To be honest Dnav is easy to get Ultimate if u hit Respected or higher... just do a quick hyper rank till ur respected then after that its just connect the parts by taking ur time and u will be ultimate in no time (take ur time so u are more efficient than quick and many mistakes)

all bots work on auto.. not a single problem on my end and im running windows xp, windows 8 and windows 7

#Return

I'd like to see sails/alchemistry done, or even a hearts bot. I think the logic behind them would be half interesting than compared to a brute force bot.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast