Page 252 of 252 FirstFirst ... 152202242250251252
Results 2,511 to 2,518 of 2518
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Official Bot-Supply Premium Puzzle Pirate Bots

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by musdale View Post
    Why ? Both vip and i payed for it. What's the point of enabling it for an individual part of us ?
    Wood for Thought does still work and attains the same rank. If you have issues getting WFT to run then send me a PM with your Discord
    Who do you think you are?

Hey there, windows 10 firewall detects trojan while opening sugar and spice and quarantines it. Doesn anyone know what's up with that ?

Captain Medals

Hey there, windows 10 firewall detects trojan while opening sugar and spice and quarantines it. Doesn anyone know what's up with that ?
    Its because the bot does not work offline. So upon starting the bot it establishes a connection to our auth server with your Bot Supply information (Username, Auth key) to validate the launch.
    Due to the codes nature your windows 10 firewall wrongfully thinks its a trojan thats "stealing" your Bot Supply information. Wood for Thought has this issue too.

That being said, the bots are not malicious at all

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    Its because the bot does not work offline. So upon starting the bot it establishes a connection to our auth server with your Bot Supply information (Username, Auth key) to validate the launch.
    Due to the codes nature your windows 10 firewall wrongfully thinks its a trojan thats "stealing" your Bot Supply information. Wood for Thought has this issue too.

That being said, the bots are not malicious at all
    Yea i'm not actually doubting that but was just curious of the situation

Okay another question i get a huge error page while starting dreaming in sprinkles in windows 7 here is the image of the error (https://gyazo.com/6f4484cefd207886147df574dc4bf3d3) any idea what it is ?

Captain Medals

Okay another question i get a huge error page while starting dreaming in sprinkles in windows 7 here is the image of the error (https://gyazo.com/6f4484cefd207886147df574dc4bf3d3) any idea what it is ?
    Dreaming in Sprinkles doesnt work on Windows 7.

VIP Member

i would like a trial on shots fired

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by Enemy View Post
    i would like a trial on shots fired
    Sent.