Page 251 of 251 FirstFirst ... 151201241249250251
Results 2,501 to 2,507 of 2507
Like Tree38Likes

Thread: Official Bot-Supply Premium Puzzle Pirate Bots

hey, i'm a longtime member who decided to come back i bought a bot 4 days ago and i still haven't received an auth code. i also want to know what to do with my sheer bilge bot that doesn't work anymore, i read i can get 10$ my next bilge bot? thank you!

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by brotorious View Post
    hey, i'm a longtime member who decided to come back i bought a bot 4 days ago and i still haven't received an auth code. i also want to know what to do with my sheer bilge bot that doesn't work anymore, i read i can get 10$ my next bilge bot? thank you!
    Check your email and its spam folder, the auth code mightve gotten sent there.
    Also sheer bilge is not a thing connected to Bot Supply, so there won't be a 10$ discount.
    Who do you think you are?

Good Evening! Been years since I've played, though got bored recently and decided to hop back in.

Can anyone tell me if my bots are any good still?

My List:
    Aeolus Rigger
    Trident Bigle Bot
    Flaming Balls Gunning
    Cards on Fire

I have a few others, but they are still on your list, it looks like.

Appreciate it!

Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    Check your email and its spam folder, the auth code mightve gotten sent there.
    Also sheer bilge is not a thing connected to Bot Supply, so there won't be a 10$ discount.

hey, i did check my emails and my junk email and still nothing. Ahh too bad, Face sold me sheer bilge in 2011, it's ok i won't cry for 10$ lol

You know you've been around the scene for far too long when you remember buying Sheer Bilge from Face's bot shop on Buypoe lol
    brotorious likes this.

How do i get my bots restored? i bought bots before and their not appearing on my account please help?

Captain Medals

Quote Originally Posted by maskedkiller509 View Post
    How do i get my bots restored? i bought bots before and their not appearing on my account please help?
    Send me your Discord
    Who do you think you are?