Page 235 of 240 FirstFirst ... 135185225233234235236237 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,350 of 2391
Like Tree35Likes

Thread: Official Bot-Supply Premium Puzzle Pirate Bots

  1. #2341
    Junior Member
    bmullins53 is offline

    Posts
    2
    average wait time on auth code?

  2. #2342
    Captain Medals
    Mehfailz x3 is offline

    Posts
    2,276
    My auth panel is broken at the moment and Sticky is working on fixing it. We'll host a botathon once things are resolved.

    Else you would've gotten your trials within 10 minutes of asking, lol.
    Who do you think you are?

  3. #2343
    Junior Member
    bmullins53 is offline

    Posts
    2
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehfailz x3 View Post
    My auth panel is broken at the moment and Sticky is working on fixing it. We'll host a botathon once things are resolved.

    Else you would've gotten your trials within 10 minutes of asking, lol.
    Mind just shooting me an email when fixed? Bought the VIP but when launched comes up as "A PHP Error was encountered"

  4. #2344
    Captain Medals
    Mehfailz x3 is offline

    Posts
    2,276
    Quote Originally Posted by bmullins53 View Post
    Mind just shooting me an email when fixed? Bought the VIP but when launched comes up as "A PHP Error was encountered"
    The bots should still work with the fix! Send me a message on Skype/Discord and I'll help you with your bot issue

    Edit: Problem solved.
    Last edited by Mehfailz x3; 07-28-2019 at 07:49 PM.
    Who do you think you are?

  5. #2345
    Junior Member
    Brandon Mose is offline

    Posts
    18
    I have interest in buying sugar and spice but would like more information on the bot where can I find more information and possibly like an hour trial.

  6. #2346
    Captain Medals
    Mehfailz x3 is offline

    Posts
    2,276
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon Mose View Post
    I have interest in buying sugar and spice but would like more information on the bot where can I find more information and possibly like an hour trial.
    Not available, sorry. Got discontinued years ago.
    Who do you think you are?

  7. #2347
    Junior Member
    Keno95 is offline

    Posts
    2

    many bots didnt work help pls

    many bots didnt work help pls

  8. #2348
    Junior Member
    midnighteclipse is offline

    Posts
    1
    Guys so after Buying the Bot what i get is an authentification Code and thats it?

  9. #2349
    Captain Medals
    Mehfailz x3 is offline

    Posts
    2,276
    Quote Originally Posted by midnighteclipse View Post
    Guys so after Buying the Bot what i get is an authentification Code and thats it?
    Yes!

    And then you log into Supply Crate (download it from the taskbar) and enter that auth code to activate your bot.

    Should you have problems getting any of the bots to work then send me a PM with your Skype or Discord and I'll fix it!

    Happy botting
    Who do you think you are?

  10. #2350
    Junior Member
    Been is offline

    Posts
    3
    I would be interested in buying Oceanus bilge but I'm skeptical that it is working really that well what you "claim" and cost 5 bucks more than poseidon. Especially manual bot. Is it possible to try for free?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •