Page 233 of 238 FirstFirst ... 133183223231232233234235 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,330 of 2375
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: Official Bot-Supply Premium Puzzle Pirate Bots

  1. #2321
    VIP Member
    mv01040 is offline

    Posts
    3
    Just got VIP, my knock on wood doesn't work, also my spools of patching moves at an incredibly slow speed to where it tears every time, what is going on lol

  2. #2322
    Captain Medals
    Mehfailz x3 is offline

    Posts
    2,227
    Quote Originally Posted by mv01040 View Post
    Just got VIP, my knock on wood doesn't work, also my spools of patching moves at an incredibly slow speed to where it tears every time, what is going on lol
    Send me a PM with your Skype, Ill fix it.
    Who do you think you are?



  3. #2323
    Junior Member
    dex7er is offline

    Posts
    6
    Hey, is it possible to get a chargeback on purchases done within some time frame?

    - - - Updated - - -

    chargeback might be the wrong word here xd like refund

  4. #2324
    Captain Medals
    Mehfailz x3 is offline

    Posts
    2,227
    Quote Originally Posted by dex7er View Post
    Hey, is it possible to get a chargeback on purchases done within some time frame?

    - - - Updated - - -

    chargeback might be the wrong word here xd like refund
    Yeah within 24 hours of purchase. Send Face a PM.
    Who do you think you are?



  5. #2325
    Junior Member
    dex7er is offline

    Posts
    6
    Alright cool, I did. Also didn't mention that if possible, I wouldn't mind paying extra so that it matches the price of Stardust bot. I would like to buy that one.

  6. #2326
    Junior Member
    dex7er is offline

    Posts
    6
    just bought stardust anyway. Also love almost every bot. Thanks

  7. #2327
    Junior Member
    testboy18 is offline

    Posts
    1
    on page 101 or 102? there was the dev "sticky" talking about which bots are up to date.
    are there any that are "very probably" undetectable and which ones are still working properly? interested in buying some

  8. #2328
    Captain Medals
    Mehfailz x3 is offline

    Posts
    2,227
    Quote Originally Posted by testboy18 View Post
    on page 101 or 102? there was the dev "sticky" talking about which bots are up to date.
    are there any that are "very probably" undetectable and which ones are still working properly? interested in buying some
    Manual mode is undetectable. Other than that Navigation is also super safe (and also has manual).
    It only gets risky when you use bots on automatic for a longer period.

    Luckily the majority of bots come with manual. Maybe get Oceanus, Inferno, Aethyr, DiS or some others
    Who do you think you are?



  9. #2329
    Junior Member
    dex7er is offline

    Posts
    6
    Hey. I have bought both Shots Fired and Wood For Thought. Neither of them are working for me. I hope you guys can help me with this.
    On a positive note, all the other bots are working perfectly and I am very happy with my other purchases.

  10. #2330
    Junior Member
    kraklinprincess is offline

    Posts
    6
    why can't I see the sugar and spice on the list to buy?

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •